Sales Strategy and Transformation Director
Pega's Sales Transformation team is a newly established, execution-focused group chartered to drive Pega's most strategic go-to-market initiatives and ensure that the company stays on its fast growth trajectory. Our responsibilities including managing the sales strategy for market expansion and providing the execution muscle needed to implement sales transformation initiatives. The team is comprised of alumni from top management consulting firms with a deep passion for information technology and significant go-to-market operational experience. This position provides unparalleled senior executive exposure and an avenue to unique operational roles at Pega.
As the Sales Strategy & Transformation Director, you will work closely with senior management to formulate the sales strategy and to drive and implement strategic sales investment decisions. Your role will include developing deep understanding of go-to-market operations and leading cross-functional teams to drive the sales strategy and transformational initiatives. You will work in a collaborative and cross-functional team environment on a daily basis.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and implement sales transformation initiatives that will result in a fully optimized world-class sales organization
- Serve as key advisor to other executives by providing expert assistance, though leadership, and operational management and support
- Engage with senior executives across go-to-market teams (sales, marketing, product and industry markets) to identify and frame strategic issues impacting overall sales effectiveness, conduct fact based analyses, and develop and implement recommendations to achieve meaningful and tangible business impact
- Identify relevant performance measures and drives cross-functional accountability for on-going performance against business and strategic objectives by preparing for and leading regular meetings with executives, functional leaders, and team members
- Develop and communicate strategic and operational plans, scorecards and business solutions through high-impact, executive level presentations, supported by detailed operational documentation
- Influence decision making within executive audiences and communicates complex issues and programs in a simple, structured way
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- This role is highly visible, offering significant exposure to Pega's senior leadership team and allowing you to build lasting executive relationships and deep industry expertise
We are looking for a highly energetic and driven professional with a proven track record of successfully formulating winning go-to-market strategies and driving go-to-market execution.
- MBA or demonstrated equivalent; undergraduate degree in computer science a plus
- 2+ years of experience at a top-tier management consulting firm or within an equivalent corporate strategy group. This experience must include overseeing complex strategy projects, preferably in the go-to-market space.
- 7-10 years of total professional experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Ability to lead projects, which includes
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, while staying focused on the big picture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presence in front of senior executives
- Creative thinker with a bias for actionRelentless but relationship-driven: ensures that debates and discussions lead to good outcomes and set a positive tone for cross-functional teams
We believe leadership is about pushing great people to be better. -Pega Value: High Performance
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top