Sales Operations Manager
Meet Our Team:
Pega is seeking a new Sales Operations Manager to manage non-selling operational activities for a rapidly expanding region. By providing day-to-day support, this role ensures business continuity, reinforces best practices, and continuously improves effectiveness for the regional sales teams. The Sales Operations Manager will play a key role supporting, developing and enhancing global processes.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software and we want you to change the way we enable our teams. Working with business leaders to identify priorities, you'll use the Challenger methodology to facilitate workshops that empower winning solutions for the wider teams.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Work in partnership with the global operations teams to understand the business strategy, contributing to the support and development of operational support mechanisms
- Support the annual planning process, manage the account coverage process and establish what is needed to contribute to successful strategy implementation
- Act as liaison to Global Operations to manage, monitor, review and report regional activity against Key Performance Indicators, identifying trends and any issues
- Build, implement, and communicate streamlined processes to organise critical business activities such as account assignments, must wins, leads, etc
- Help to identify productivity trends across the region and use insight from reporting to create and drive efficient processes to improve productivity
- Represent the region in global operations-oriented projects such as new product introductions, new systems, tools or processes.
Who You Are:
You are a sales management expert with in-depth knowledge of complex software solutions and extensive understanding of customers' needs and how best to position products and solutions to meet them.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience
- 8 to 12+ years of industry-related sales experience, including at least 5 years' experience in sales management
- Knowledge of Challenger Sales approach
- Knowledge of complex data relationships and rule-based system design
- History of proactively developing relationshipsby listening to, understanding and anticipating, and providing solutions to customers
- Business management skills: ability to forecast accuracy, pipeline development, expense management
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive and employee equity in the company
Back to top