Sales Manager - Financial Services
Pega is in hypergrowth at the moment and we are looking to add a Sales Manager to our established UK Financial Services team to further drive our SaaS CRM business across the territory.
This is a newly created role which would give you the opportunity toplay a critical role in the growth of the region, where you will be responsible for managing a number of Account Executives within the sales team who are focusing on Strategic Accounts across the UK & Ireland.
The successful candidate will also have responsibilities including hiring and coaching a world-class enterprise sales team, pipeline development, strategic account planning and management, accurate forecasting, and consistent achievement of defined sales quota.
In this role, you will:
- Hire, train, coach, and regularly review a winning and effective sales team
- Meet or exceed overall individual and team sales goals and quotas
- Develop relationships at the CxO, Director, VP and Sr. VP level with clients
- Effectively manage the sales process and sales forecast in Pega's sales force automation tool, overseeing successful execution of sales plays consistent with the Pega sales process
- Leverage extended sales team resources to execute account strategies, driving high-impact business change
- Engage with clients and partners, ensuring the establishment of long-term and productive strategic relationships
- Enforce pricing guidelines and drive negotiations
- The world's most innovative organisations as reference-able clients
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to hire and lead a world-class sales team
The ideal candidate will have extensive Financial Services related sales experience and at least 5 years of sales management experience. The Sales Manager will be a team player, committed to building relationships with customers and they will understand how to position Pega within a competitive landscape.
Qualifications will include:
- 8 to 10+ years of industry-related sales experience, including at least 5 years of experience in sales management
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency in relationship selling of complex software solutions similar to Pega
- Expertise in software solutions sales within Financial Services
- Business management skills (forecasting, pipeline development, expense management)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience (MBA preferred)
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top