Sales Effectiveness Project Specialist
- Cambridge, MA
Meet Our Team:
Pega's Global Sales Effectiveness team is a growing, execution-focused group chartered to drive Pega's most strategic go-to-market initiatives and ensure that the company continues our rapid growth trajectory. Our responsibilities including managing the sales strategy for market expansion and providing the execution muscle needed to implement sales transformation initiatives. The team is comprised of passionate individuals with a growth-mindset who collaborate cross functionally to improve seller effectiveness.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Are you ready to help build a world class sales team? Are you confident enough to step out of the box and be a thought leader, a true partner and collaborator with our field sales team and cross-functional support organizations? Do you constantly seek ways to improve, change, and reinvent the way people do business? Do you have what it takes to step into the fastest growing division of an industry leading, global technology company? If yes, then perhaps the Sales Effectiveness team at Pegasystems Inc. is the place for you!
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Maintain Sales Effectiveness Project Management Office (PMO) document repository (project management best practices, project processes, templates) to improve operational efficiency.
- Maintain vital program documentation for communicating program status to larger Go-To-Market team and the field.
- Work with Sales Effectiveness PMO team members to ensure everyone is kept aligned around communication and various project status updates.
- Partner with Sales Effectiveness PMO team to provide project support for Go-To-Market initiatives.
- Analyze and report on gaps and successes across team reports.
- Identify improvement opportunities and recommend solutions based on root cause.
- Coordinate teamwide activities within the Sales Effectiveness PMO.
- Create and maintain various repositories for reports, data and key information.
- Misc. project support as assigned.
Who You Are:
You are an intelligent, motivated, collaborative individual, with exceptional communication skills and experience in project management; preferably in the sales and marketing domain. With a collaborative approach, you are a self-starter who with a desire to consistently learn, grow and challenge the status quo.
What You've Accomplished:
- 3-5 years of project management experience.
- Enjoys being a contributing member of a global team, working across functions and geographies with a diverse set of team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to translate complex concepts into concrete actions.
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project, Project Management and Business Process Management tools.
- Strong desire to learn and develop additional skills and expertise.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 10551
Back to top