Sales Effectiveness Program Specialist Summer Intern
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega Sales Enablement team, you will have the opportunity to help drive programs to our global sales managers. You will drive adoption of best practices and/or sales plays with our Enterprise sales team to enhance the way they manage relationships with their customers.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega's internship program is the perfect platform to help students transition their academic knowledge into a successful professional career. We push great students to be better, we encourage them to take on the biggest challenges, and we also believe that great ideas can come from anyone or anywhere, irrespective of hierarchy or location. The purpose of our internships is to provide students with the opportunity to gain valuable business skills, work on real-time, impactful initiatives, and collaborate on a global scale, all while earning competitive compensation.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Support sales management onboarding content & support for programs to increase Pega's global sales manager effectiveness
- Learn and apply the behaviors of The Challenger Sale to real-world selling situations
- Help develop sales tools based on best practices & provided for field workshops
- Understand and apply Pega's current sales strategy
Who You Are:
You are passionate to understand the cause and effect of actions & processes. You are eager to develop your skills within an enterprise environment while working with an industry-leading product.You think outside the box and use your experience for more effective collaboration.
- Working toward an undergraduate degree in a full or part-time program with the ability to multitask, work independently, and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive for continuous learning and development
What You've Accomplished:
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunity to work with diverse global teamson real-time, impactful projects and initiatives
- Professional development seminarsand meet & greets with Pega's CEO and Founder, and Executive Leadership Team through our Coffee Break Series
- Participation in Pega and intern specific events such as social events, volunteer opportunities, group projects, team outings, etc.
- Potential for a full-time offer
- Structuredmanagerand mentor program
- Competitive salaryand perks
- Casualand fun environment
Job ID: 9310
Back to top