Have a passion for sales? Pegasystems has an opening for a Director of Sales. He/she will be an influential team leader and manage a team of talented account executives targeted to sell into defined territories and/or vertical markets of existing and new accounts. A one-of-a-kind opportunity, this position includes hiring and coaching of a world-class enterprise sales team, pipeline development, strategic planning, account management, accurate forecasting and consistent achievement of defined sales quota within the Challenger selling approach. This is an exciting interdepartmental role, as the Director of Sales will be working closely with Marketing and Product Management to develop a strategic plan and sales campaigns for their sales team.
In this role, you will:
- Develop effective measures and maintain quality of planning to ensure requisite levels of productivity are achieved to reach team and individual sales goals
- Develop outbound marketing initiatives in conjunction with the Marketing department and provide customer feedback
- Manage hiring, training and coaching of new and existing employees and ensure appropriate number of sales staff are deployed, while monitoring sales performance
- Define sales targets, and plan and coordinate efforts of sales staff in accordance with corporate objectives while maintaining acceptable levels of expense control
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as referenceable clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to manage a world-class team while ensuring the successful sales of our exceptional products
The successful candidate will have extensive experience as a sales professional with additional experience in managing a sales staff. He/she will have a strong knowledge of advanced software and of the software solutions vertical. He/she will have strong communication, management and interpersonal skills.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
- 8-12+ years of industry-related sales experience, including 5+ years of experience in sales management
- Comprehensive understanding and proficiency in complex software relationship selling and understanding of complex data relationships and rules-based systems design
- Strong listening, communication, and negotiation skills
- Advanced in Japanese
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Back to top