@Pega we will help you grow your sales experience and prepare you for an opportunity as a Sales Executive through our mentorship program. You will have exposure to clients through partnerships with senior level sales management and sales executives to help develop your selling skills. Selling at Pega provides access to market-leading technology, uncapped earning potential and the world's most innovative organizations as referenceable clients. Join our team to engage in work that matters, build a career without boundaries, and drive business impact for the world's largest organizations. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer-centric. As a Senior Sales Associate, you will expand your sales experience through a partnership program with our Senior Account Executives and assist in all facets of the sales cycle from account reviews and prospecting, to face to face meetings with clients, to serving as the voice of sales for customer implementations.
In this role, you will:
- Engage with Account Executives and Sales Managers to become knowledgeable of Pega's value propositions, technology, differentiators, customer references and solutions to potential customers
- Learn Pega's proven sales methodology and sales best practices
- Partner with senior sales professionals to develop in-depth client and industry research to create compelling business cases and responses for customers to generate new business.
- Actively engage with Account Executives and Sales Manager to prospect and qualify lead opportunities as well as participate in all phases of the sales cycle
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Competitive salary based on sales and commission, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, free parking/transportation subsidies, and even pet insurance!
You should be interested in making the world's leading organizations more productive, efficient, and most importantly - customer-centric. We are seeking engaging and motivated self-starters who can build strong working relationships with diverse groups of people. You must possess a natural desire to win and proven success in developing actionable plans to achieve your goals. You are persuasive and passionate and tend to openly challenge the world around you in developing paths to achieve your objectives.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent business experience
- 1 - 3 years of lead gen/business development and/or direct sales experience (software preferred)
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new, complex data and how it impacts relationships
- Ability to actively listen, hear and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent
- Ability to explore alternatives to achieve outcomes that gain support by all parties
- Competitive mentality with a strong desire to win and proven success doing so
We adapt, scale, and perform in an ever-changing business landscape.
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top