As the Resource (staffing) Coordinator you will drive for optimal placement of resources on projects across our Consulting practices in APAC and identify areas for process improvement to ensure best practices throughout staffing. You will work with key areas of the business to maintain staffing and utilization effectiveness supporting multiple projects and delivery deadlines at any one time.
In this role, you will:
- Engage in staff reporting and management, including support fulfilment of allAPAC Staffing transactions.
- Ensure Pega consultants resume's are up to date, and review resumes of consultants.
- Manage weekly forecast to hours to forecast comparison to ensure utilization effectiveness.
- Coordinate with Career Coaches and Engagement Leaders to schedule activities associated with certification.
- Support creation of plans to drive certification targets and follow up until completion.
- Manage and update Quarterly Project Feedback Form.
- Participate in regular status update calls and provide assistance where needed by coordinating with the employee, Career Coaches and the HR representative.
- Liaise with HR and externals agencies to facilitate VISA submissions.
- Identify individuals in the business to conduct phone screens (technical and consultative) and participate in interview days; work with these individuals on how to effectively interview.
- Competitive remuneration package, health insurance, bonus and equity.
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Be a part of collaborative and dynamic team.
You will have 4+ years years' experience in a staffing, coordinator or operations role. The ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels of the organisation will be key and you must possess strong analytical skills. You will be process orientated with an attention to detail.
Pegasystems' Build for Change® Platform is the heart of Better Business Software™.
It delivers business agility and empowers leading organizations to rapidly close execution gaps and seize new opportunities. Pegasystems leverages its recognized leadership in Business Process Management (BPM), Multi-Channel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Rules, and Adaptive Analytics to uniquely give its clients the power to engage customers, simplify operations and Build For Change®. For more information, please visit us
at www.pega.com .
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
For information about benefits offerings, please visit http://www.pega.com/about-us/careers/benefits .
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top