Regional Delivery Director
The APAC Regional Deliver Director leads and manages Pega's rapidly growing Consulting organisation with almost 300 staff across fourteen countries. This role directly manages a team of seven Vertical Consulting Managers and their respective international teams of Senior Business and System Architects.
You will play a crucial role in the APAC Consulting Leadership team, collaborating with multiple stakeholders in order to maintain a forward-looking view of Pega's project landscape so as to appropriately forecast and manage APAC-wide staffing and resourcing needs using Pega or Partner resources. You will also work to ensure service revenue and utilisation levels are met for the APAC region.
Pega is growing faster now more than ever and we are on a mission to revolutionise how the world's biggest and most complex organisations are interacting with their customers. We are looking for an experienced and very capable person with very impressive staffing background who is up for the challenge of supporting the business in this critical role throughout this really exciting time!
In this role, you will:
- Own the responsibility of the staffing of Professional Services resources across the APAC community to drive specialisation and manage capacity
- Act as strategic advisor to the APAC Leadership Team, working closely with the Regional Directors, Practice Directors, Operations Directors and your team of Vertical Consulting Managers in order to provide guidance based on business intelligence and knowledge of the region
- Use analytical and problem-solving skills to properly load balance and service our clients
- Help structure ambiguous problems, support analytical work streams, apply sound business judgment while communicating complex issues effectively
- Monitor, validate and route full range of resource requests with focus on maximising internal resources utilisation
- Drive strategic planning activities and discussions that include regular interface with management, long term capacity planning, and finance teams to provide analysis and recommendations for process improvements and implementation
- Identify and report on key performance metrics, drawing key insights and leveraging them to help set the strategic agenda for the team
- Coordinate and run weekly forecasts and produce weekly/monthly/quarterly management metrics and scorecards
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organisations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to lead and develop a world-class Consulting business with 300 professionals working with the world's most complex organisations
You will have substantial senior level experience in leading a large Professional Services team that has been servicing complex software projects across Europe. This is a senior leadership role and so you will need to have excellent communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels of the organisation. As you will be managing a team of seven managers, you will need to have prior experience in managing managers and you will know how to coach, mentor and develop experienced individuals of that level.
You will have extremely strong analytical skills with the ability to detect patterns and analyse seemlingly unrelated data. Because of the nature of the work, you will be very organised with a natural passion for planning and problem solving.
In this role, you will need to have had experience of working in a similar fast-paced role and have the ability to manage ambiguity and changing priorities yet remain focused on delivering excellent business results.
Qualifications will include:
- 7+ years in related experience with a Bachelors degree
- Knowledge & understanding of Pega or a similar kind of technology within the business applications space
- Strong knowledge of and exposure to operational business processes, with a strong preference for knowledge of Services/Professional Services/Consulting operations
- Outstanding project management skills to manage and prioritise a variety of competing projects.
- Excellent organisational skills, detail orientated, and able to perform repetitive tasks with extremely high accuracy
- Outstanding written business communication and verbal presentation skills
- Executive presence and high degree of professional maturity a must
- An additional European language preferred
Pega's adaptive, cloud-architected software - built on its unified Pega® Platform - empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend applications to meet strategic business needs. Over its 30-year history, Pega has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and BPM, powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation, to help the world's leading brands achieve breakthrough business results. Our Global 3000 customers rely on Pegasystems dynamic solutions andstrategic applicationsto drive excellence in their sales, marketing, customer service, and operations.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
For information about benefits offerings, please visit http://www.pega.com/about-us/careers/benefits .
Back to top