Pegasystems is looking for an innovative leader to fill the position of Product Manager. The position calls for a dedicated and experienced candidate to oversee product development throughout the entire process of production. This is a unique opportunity for job seekers looking to work beyond their own team. The successful candidate must act as a liaison with other company departments, and communicate important information about the products and their development strategy to not only professionals but the public, as well.
In this role, you will:
- Act as Product Owner throughout Pega's Scrum process.
- Own and maintain product backlog in specific areas of the Pega platform.
- Create clear project requirements and product specifications based off market needs and customer requirements and identify industry trends related to BPM, Case Management, user experience, collaboration and enterprise application development.
- Present currently available features and product strategy to customers, partners, industry analysts, and other company departments via speaking engagements, webinars, and customer visits.
- Evaluate competitive market offerings and deliver on product differentiation, positioning, and communications.
- Research innovative approaches to solving problems while keeping up to date on technology developments.
- Liaise with the Sales, Service, Support, Marketing, Product Development and Product Management departments to ensure all steps of the process are successfully completed
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to work in an exciting and fast-based environment essential to the core of our business
A highly collaborative team player and innovative thought leader passionate about directly contributing to the future of Pega's product offerings.
Qualifications will include :
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years' experience in software product management, preferably with 2+ years in a technical leadership role (Engineering/Product Development Management, Technical Architect, Technical Project Lead)
- Ability to achieve PRPC Certification within 6 months of joining Pega. Existing certification and/or knowledge of PRPC highly desired.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Strong experience in assessing and managing project risks and issues, and driving tactical objectives in an assertive, fast-growing, dynamic cloud organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to clearly explain complex business and technical topics to both technical and non-technical resources
- Demonstrated ability to communicate successfully to both internal and external customers, including senior executives and market influencers.
- Experience managing or delivering product and/or projects to large-scale enterprises (Global 2000)
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top