Working hand in hand with our original Scrum team you will define and deliver features and enhancements to the suite of DevOps and developer productivity tools for the Pega platform. Your goal is to create an industry leading product line which gives Pegasystems and our customers a world class experience in managing their path or production. Your success in this role drives our customer's success.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with the Director of Product Management and Development Scrum team to deliver new features for application developer experience
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge industry Devops practices and apply that to the model driven platform development platform.
- Drive our agile development process, defining epics, stories, etc. and working with the development team to make sure they are understood, groomed, and implemented
- Own and maintain the product backlog.
- Ensure everyone involved in product development understands the business needs driving our product decisions.
- Capture customer use cases and feedback to drive roadmap planning.
- Evangelize and drive adoption of Devops features and products with both internal and external customers
- Develop and use procedures to monitor and track the results of assignments, programs, or projects
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
As a leader in the continuous development of agile methodology, you are passionate about driving product excellence. You enjoy solving complex challenges, building effective teams and improving development processes while having the ability to manage-up and cross-organizationally via influence, negotiation & inspiration.
- 5+ years of related experience in a technical function such as software development, quality assurance or system administration
- 2+ years of experience in a product management capacity
- Demonstrated experience in Agile product management
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery practices, ideally as part of a DevOps team
- Ability to promote a shared vision of success, translate that vision into an operational plan, and work collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve a positive outcome in the face of obstacles, challenges and set-backs
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with industry standard DevOps automation tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible, Gradle etc
- Working knowledge of public cloud services - We use AWS
We are naturally inquisitive and have a fierce love of learning. -Pega Value: Innovation
Back to top