Product Marketing Manager - Customer Service
As a key member of the Pega product marketing team, you will develop differentiated product positioning and messaging for Pega's Customer Service Solution - including AI-guided Customer Service Desktop, Knowledge Management, Cobrowse, Case Management, Social Engagement and much more. You will work closely with customers, sales, product management, partners and analysts to identify market opportunities and help lead product launches. You will identify and develop a variety of compelling content (written, videos, demos, presentations etc.) to fuel sales, marketing and customer success and effectively convey the value of Pega's offerings. Furthermore, you will collaborate with cross functional marketing teams to create and execute go to market programs and evangelize the offerings through digital marketing channels.
In this role, you will:
- Be a subject matter expert for Pega's Customer Service solutions
- Create, publish and maintain informative and highly-technical content
- Create, review and deliver product demonstrations to effectively differentiate the product offering
- Synthesize market intelligence & customer insights to develop a deep understanding of our market and customer segments and craft compelling audience-specific messaging
- Generate market awareness and provide direct support for sales opportunities
- Participate in analyst relations activities, including attending and presenting at key analyst events
- Conduct market analysis to identify key opportunities and threats
- Work closely with product management to impact product direction, possible new features, functions and technology to be included within the solution
- Partner with the enablement team to drive the development of training and education materials for prospect-facing teams across all segments and specialties
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A workplace that requires people to have an informed opinion
- A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front
- An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs with the world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Competitive salary + performance bonus, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
- Opportunity for personal growth and the potential to disrupt the CRM space
You're a results-driven product marketing professional excited about how emerging technologies can be leveraged to drive customer engagement. You are a knowledge seeker, continuously pursuing, trialing and dissecting the latest technologies. Most importantly, you are an outstanding communicator; a writer who enjoys developing messaging that will connect and resonate seamlessly with key stakeholders. You are hands-on with can do attitude, proactive problem solving skills and a drive for results.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA/MS preferred
- 5-8+ years of professional experience, with 2+ years in product marketing /product management (background in CRM a plus)
- Strong writing skills with experience building impactful content including; white papers, interactive product demos, webinars, videos and case studies
- Demonstrated experience and proven track record working in a highly technical and B2B focused products and solutions
- Ability to work effectively and collaborate with internal cross-functional teams and external customers to drive results
- Experience communicating with sales teams, customers, prospects, analysts, and internal management
- Data driven marketing approach, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into business benefits
- Strong analytical skills, an attention to detail, and an overall can-do attitudeKnowledge of the Challenger Selling methodology a plus
We speak our opinions and value open debate. -Pega Value: Courage
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top