Product Marketing Director, Cloud Services
Pega's cloud services power some of the world's most recognizable brands that operate in highly regulated environments - helping these organizations achieve unprecedented speed to market and generate 321% ROI with their investment in Pega's CRM SaaS or Digital Process Automation PaaS.
You are responsible for crafting and executing a comprehensive go-to-market strategy to grow our market share and deepen our solution adoption with existing customers. The individual will work closely with customers, sales, product management, partners and analysts to identify market opportunities, competitive threats and market requirements for our AI powered, cloud services offering. This role will also enable sales personnel and partners to clearly target the appropriate buyers, differentiate and communicate the benefits of Pega's solution, create and execute go to market programs and evangelize the solution through digital marketing and thought leadership to existing customers, prospects, analysts and the press.
In this role, you will:
- Partner across the organization while keeping a keen eye on what's happening in the marketplace to co-develop effective messaging for the suite of cloud services in support of our Platform and CRM value proposition
- Develop and maintain key go to market assets including white papers, blogs, presentations, messaging frameworks, solution overviews, data sheets, pricing matrix, case studies, demo scripts, web content, webinars, and product demos
- Support field enablement as the market expert on cloud services
- Maintain competitive intelligence
- Create and drive a cohesive plan to build our market leading position to significantly grow market share
- Partner with engineering and product management to influence roadmap based on market evidence
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Competitive salary + performance bonus, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
You're a results-driven product marketing professional that lives and breathes evangelizing new capabilities & technologies in a diverse cloud ecosystem (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS). Continuously pursuing, trialing and dissecting the latest cloud technologies to elevate customer engagement and drive operational excellence, you are intellectually curious and a knowledge seeker. Most importantly, you're an outstanding communicator; a writer who enjoys developing messaging that will connect and resonate seamlessly with key stakeholders and Pega's broad cloud ecosystem.
- Strong communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills
- 7+ years of demonstrable product marketing experience in PaaS or SaaS offerings
- BA or BS, MBA preferred
- Strong collaborator that can partner across the organization and achieve resultsStrategic thinker biased towards action
- A strong technical foundation, including subject matter expertise in cloud PaaS/SaaS
- The confidence and credibility to act as a Pega cloud evangelist to customers, partners, communities, and industry analystsA personality that showcases enthusiasm, collaboration, interpersonal skills, flexibility and high-energy and to be Pega's representative at industry events
? We challenge traditional software methods to build elegant, high-quality, well-crafted solutions. -Pega Value: Innovation
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top