Product Design Technologist
Help drive our vision for the future. You'll prototype new capabilities and build demos that differentiate Pega from our competition and strengthen our position as the best platform for rapid enterprise application development. You'll help define, create, and manage the technology and features that enable our customers to build seamless experiences for their users that span channels, applications, and technologies.
In this role, you will:
- Build demos showcasing Pega capabilities and prototype product capabilities that allow customers to launch applications on their chosen platform (mobile, social, cloud, etc), including support for application & technology mash-ups
- Work directly with product managers, product designers, and engineers to assist in the design and development of rich product backlog
- Translate technology trends, customer requests, and technical product requirements into clear designs and specifications
- Identify trends in the industry as they relate to mobile, social, web development, user experience design, and enterprise application development
- Research and evaluate innovative approaches to solving similar problems, remaining current on relevant technologies
- Identify opportunities to leverage third-party platforms and services to accelerate application development
- Build and publish components to Pega Exchange
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Competitive pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 company holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
You are a creative thought leader who is driven to elevate and enhance rapid application development capabilities. You balance your technical expertise with strategic thinking. You are obsessed with creating great user experiences, love getting hands-on with technology and learning new things.
Qualifications will include:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing software applications
- Solid understanding of software design principles and best practices
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to present to senior stakeholders
- Demonstrated interest in participating in the design process for user-facing componentsThe desire to learn and develop new skills and expertise (IoT, chatbots, AI, etc.)
Back to top