Principal Technical Solutions Engineer
- Bangalore, India
Meet Our Team:
We are face of Pega. Our aim is to provide world class technical support, services and advice on the use of Pegasystems' Products and Applications. We make it easy, pleasant, and rewarding for our clients to work with us. You will be working along with best colleagues and clients across the globe.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
The Principal Technical Solutions Engineer (PTSE) is a key technical role within Global Client Support (GCS) and the first point of contact to work on escalated and/or technically challenging client issues. This position develops customer satisfaction and loyalty by providing superior support services for Pegasystems' Products and Applications.
What You'll Do at Pega:
The PTSE uses their understanding of Pegasystems' products, the technical environment in which they run, and our client's business objectives to drive support cases to timely and subsequent resolution by themselves or involving product specialists in Pega.
Who You Are:
- Ready to work in 24x7 rotational shifts including night shifts (4 & 5 days working model)
- Possess strong Java EE skills and aptitude for quickly understanding complex enterprise application issues and client's end-to-end application deployments, products and underlying architecture
- Ability to diagnose and identify the root cause, solve problems by proposing / assist in implementing the solutions
- Should be a good team player with professional attitude towards work, having excellent collaboration skills and be able to work independently.
- Ability to work in a flexible self-managed team environment, advanced teamwork skills with the ability to collaborate and negotiate with other groups and manage conflict
- Proven ability to interact directly with client at all levels and demonstrate effective communication and client-facing skills including managing stressful situations and expectations
- Participate in mentoring new engineers on both technical and process aspects
- Participate actively by self-learning and knowledge sharing with the team in new technology developments related Pegasystems product suite
What You've Accomplished:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience at Core Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC and Webservices
- Experience working with J2EE Application Servers (preferably Websphere, Weblogic and Tomcat) and/or relational databases (preferably Oracle, DB2 and PostgreSQL)
- Java EE application troubleshooting and debugging experience
- Minimum 7+ years of Java EE based product support and development/implementation experience
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 9766
Back to top