Principal Systems Engineer
- Bangalore, India
Meet Our Team:
Service Reliability Operations team is part of Service Reliability Team and is involved in managing and maintaining applications hosted on Pega Cloud Services. This team works 24X7 and are situated across the regions. This team works on customers service requests, change requests, infrastructure upgrades and incidents along with problem managements following the process standards.This team works directly with customers, internal teams and stakeholders to achieve the common goal of customer success.
This team is skilled in Postgres, AWS Cloud, Linux OS, Middleware, Scripting and Automation, Networking, Java / JEE fundamentals, DevOps Tools and Technologies and current
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega has enhanced the way customers can manage and use their application, in this role you will be helping the customer achieve their application performance and usability to top notch quality with world class support. Leverage and learn new technical skills being part of service reliability team.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Will be involved in handling Network and Infrastructure Support on Cloud,
- Will be involved in handling service requests, change requests, incidents, problem management and events and notifications.
- Troubleshooting, analysis and resolution of security and Network issues.
- Ensuring the process is handled and across every level of service management.
- Collaborate and communicate with customers and internal stake holders to provide the customers best in class of support.
Who You Are:
- 6-9 years of technical support experience from Engineering background
- Experience in geographically distributed systems
- Should have Worked on Firewall policies, Failover, multiple context mode, Transparent firewall and proxy of firewalls i.e. ASA, Palo Alto, FortiGate, Sophos, Juniper SRX
- Configuration, Management and troubleshooting of Web Application firewall. Preferred platform is Cloudflare WAF.
- Configuration, Management and troubleshooting of load balancer- ARRAY, F5
- Strong security related skills, including use and configuration of: SSH, MFA, SSO, encryption, SSL, certificates, PKI, monitoring, intrusion detection, etc.
- Understanding of product like Deception, Microsoft office 365 Cloud, AAAParticipate in a 24×7 support rotation.
- Basic network troubleshooting skills including TCP/IP, DNS, VPN
What You've Accomplished:
- Configuring and Managing Network related setups on Pega Cloud Hosted application and services.
- Partner with internal clients, like Security, Provisioning, Product Support to align business goals with implementation results.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 10565
Back to top