Principal Solutions Consultant - Vodafone
A technical thought leader and partner with the Global sales leadership team, this role owns all technical activities required throughout the sales cycle. The Technology Director delivers advice, insight and thought leadership to the client's senior technology decision makers and influencers. The role requires the ability to consult and lead, actively listen and shape the strategic framework to deliver outstanding results through sales and adoption of Pega technology.
The role delivers internal leadership to solution consulting resources deployed across the customer Group and Local Market functions. The individual is responsible for the delivery of relevant and highly engaging demos and sound Proof of Concepts (POCs), along with architecture presentations and ROI models to assist with the radiation strategy across the Global account footprint. This position requires the ability to deliver compelling and impactful presentations to senior stakeholders, as well as hands-on work with the product and the ability to deliver sophisticated software demonstrations
In this role, you will:
- Manage the strategic relationship with Key decision makers and influencers in the Global account in the Communications Industry
- Plan sales campaigns in conjunction with Global Client Director and lead efforts to ensure the delivery of all technical resources
- Build deep customer relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Propose solutions to meet clients' needs and serve as the industry expert to the client
- Assist in the production of RFx's and other proposals to the Account
- Deliver POCs & demonstrations to meet the required scope & functionality, and to ensure that all success criteria are delivered and product differentiators are highlighted
- Collaborate with product managers, software developers, analysts, business off and other groups to ensure the successful execution of the sales strategy
- Provide thought leadership within the client senior technology forums.
- Create and deliver world class technical demonstrations, PoC's and innovation platforms.
- Assist in the recruitment and mentoring of staff to meet the demands of the strategic plan
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organisations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
A strategic thinker in the Telecoms Industry with the ability to build and present innovation, insight and thought leadership, combined with the interpersonal skills needed to develop senior strategic customer relationships by listening to, understanding, and anticipating client needs. This person will act as a partner to the Global Client Director and be able to convey Pega's ability to solve business problems with our software solutions. This person has experience supporting the sale of enterprise-level software to Fortune 1000 Telecoms clients and is not deterred by sales cycles upwards of 9 months. Most importantly, this person will have a dynamic personality and has the passion to succeed within a highly demanding and challenging environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- 8 to 10+ years of experience plus experience within the Communications industry
- Ability to understand complex data relationships and rules-based systems
- Thorough knowledge of technology tools, languages and programs
- Ability to utilise technology-based tools and processes
- Ability to understand and apply procedures, regulations, and policies related to areas of specialised expertise
- Ability to proactively develop customer relationships by listening to, understanding and anticipating, and providing solutions to customer needs
- Ability to use a clearly defined methodology for establishing priorities
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top