Principal Software Engineer
Meet Our Team:
This team is one of the most innovative and fastest growing groups at Pega, we work closely with talented engineers and product owners across the globe to build a highly scalable Software.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Our goal is to be the no. 1 CRM SaaS company in the world. In this role, you'll help us design, develop, implement and test the components and services that power Pega Product. This is your chance to get your hands on working on leading technologies to solve interesting problems.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Work with Product owners and other stake holders along with the team members to design and build exiting features into the product
- Provide technical assistance to advance the capabilities of products and resolve complex issues
- Leverage the latest technologies and Pegasystems Rules Process Commander in new and innovative ways to help create Pegasystems' proprietary framework.
- Provide help and guidance to junior associates in the team to perform their tasks
- Work on complex issues to design and develop high quality software
- Provide technical thought leadership to advance the capabilities of the product and resolve complex issues
- Debug and maintain existing code base
- Document and follow development standards for all coding
- Unit test code to ensure technical requirements are satisfied
- Ensure proper documentation and knowledge transfer of information.
Who You Are:
The Principal Software Engineer will contribute to the development and/or maintenance of Pegasystems' business process management solutions software technologies and products. He/she will design, modify, develop, write, and implement software programming applications as required and support and/or install software applications. The individual will also participate in the testing process through test review and analysis.
Candidates must have a strong technical and computer science background and come prepared and ready to learn and explore Pegasystems technology. Software Engineers are expected to think independently, but also must value teamwork as they design and develop first-rate software in a collaborative setting.
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent
- 8 years of development experience preferably in a product development company
- Good Communication skills
What You've Accomplished:
- 8 Years of experience in a technology development role
- 3+ Years' experience building cross browser web applications
- 3+ Years' experience with XML DOM,Java/JSP
- Fluency with web standards
- Strong Object Oriented design skills
- Demonstrated commitment to the end user experience and a desire to develop intuitive and aesthetically pleasing user interfaces.
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Opportunity to work on some of the latest technologies in the User interface domain
Job ID: 8175
Back to top