Principal Cloud Development Engineer
- Bengaluru, India
Meet Our Team:
As a member of one of the most innovative and fastest growing groups at Pega, you will work closely with talented engineers and product owners across the globe to build a highly scalable Pega Application to support Software as a Service (SaaS) offering.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
- Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Our goal is to be the no. 1 CRM SaaS company in the world.
- In this role, you'll help us design, develop, implement and test the application components and services that power Pega Cloud self-service.
- This is your chance to get your hands on working on leading technologies to solve interesting problems.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Leverage best in class technologies to drive the conversion of requirements into feature design, its implementation, testing, deployment and support.
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers.
- Technologies you will work on -
- 40% Pega Application Development
- 25% Pega Software Design
- 25% Cloud Design & Development with Java
- 10% Technical Leadership
Who You Are:
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
- Be able to implement code that meets engineering excellence standard with minimal oversight
- Design & Development of highly scalable and performant features using Pega Platform
- Have a very good knowledge on Pega platform with minimum CSSA certified
- Ability to take an ownership of EPICS and sprints
- Good knowledge in OOPS concepts & Core Java
- Passionate about learning new technologies and innovation
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience in AWS is preferred
- Working experience in an agile/scrum team environment
- Good to have skills: Core Java, AWS services (EC2, IAM, S3, CloudFormation, API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB), Docker, engineering tools (Eclipse, Gradle, Jenkins).
What You've Accomplished:
- Overall experience of 6 to 8 years' experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience in developing the applications using Pega platform, preferably in a product development company.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design, familiarity with microservices and REST API design, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD).
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 12270
Back to top