This is a high-profile and demanding role, requiring a combination of analytical skills, thought leadership, project/ process management, and cross-functional collaboration skills. This role is designed to help Pega grow its business; provide high quality services to its clients, partners and employees; increase the efficiency and productivity of current team members; manage and help develop talented and experienced employees; and help develop a delivery infrastructure for rapid growth.
In this role, you will:
- Lead work efforts, execute and grow Consulting billings in assigned projects and accounts.
- Deliver the sold project margin goal by managing write-offs and staff assignments within the project budget.
- Achieve a minimum of 20% personal billable utilization.
- Achieve annual quota license as assigned.
- Develop and manage ELs and delivery teams and ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and with the highest consistent quality.
- Serve as project escalation point for your team's clients to ensure high quality. deliverables, solutions and client management on projects.
- Collaborate with the Pega sales and technical organizations to maximize growth opportunities.
- Develop and maintain deep client contacts as assigned.
- Achieve and maintain assigned Certifications and needed credentials.
- Serve as a role model in project management, best practice sharing, proactive actions and creative problem solving activities.
- Mentor assigned team resources to develop their full potential, to ensure adoption of methodology and delivery of quality of work, and to ensure that company objectives are met.
- Participate in senior-level customer governance boards.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
You have proven experience in professional services delivery or business development, as well as experience in one of our target industries. You are a natural, fast-paced learner able to turn out solutions of your own initiative, and you are comfortable positioning yourself as an educator equipped to offer large accounts practical solutions to relevant industry problems. You can speak with confidence and clarity and can hold gravitas in conversations with C-suite executives or VPs of Marketing. This is a position for someone who is a goal-driven, challenge-seeking performer.
- BA/BS (Business or Technical Degree preferred)
- 10+ years of experience in a professional services delivery or business development role
- Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products
- Ability to achieve role based Pega certifications
- Ability to complete Industry Specific Training as required
Pegasystems develops strategic applications for sales, marketing, service and operations. Pega's applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their clients seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements. Pega's Global 500 clients include the world's largest and most sophisticated enterprises. Pega's applications, available on-premises or in the cloud, are built on its unified Pega 7 platform, which uses visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet clients' strategic business needs. Pega's clients report that Pega gives them the fastest time to value, extremely rapid deployment, efficient re-use and global scale. For more information, please visit us at www.pega.com .
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
For information about benefits offerings, please visit
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top