This is a high-profile and demanding role within our Consulting organisation, that requires a combination of analytical skills, thought leadership, project/ process management, and cross-functional collaboration skills.
This role is designed to help grow Pega's Telco business across the DACH region; providing high quality services to its clients, partners and employees; increasing the efficiency and productivity of current team members; managing and helping to develop talented and experienced employees; and helping develop a delivery infrastructure for rapid growth.
In this role, you will:
- Lead work efforts, execute and grow Consulting billings in assigned projects and accounts.
- Deliver the sold project margin goal by managing write-offs and staff assignments within the project budget.
- Achieve a minimum of 20% personal billable utilisation.
- Achieve annual quota license as assigned.
- Develop and manage ELs and delivery teams and ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and with the highest consistent quality.
- Serve as project escalation point for your team's clients to ensure high quality. deliverables, solutions and client management on projects.
- Collaborate with the Pega sales and technical organisations to maximise growth opportunities.
- Develop and maintain deep client contacts as assigned.
- Achieve and maintain assigned Certifications and needed credentials.
- Serve as a role model in project management, best practice sharing, proactive actions and creative problem solving activities.
- Mentor assigned team resources to develop their full potential, to ensure adoption of methodology and delivery of quality of work, and to ensure that company objectives are met.
- Participate in senior-level customer governance boards.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organisations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
You have proven experience in professional services delivery and business development. You are a natural, fast-paced learner able to turn out solutions on your own initiative, and you are comfortable positioning yourself as an educator equipped to offer large accounts practical solutions to relevant industry problems. You can speak with confidence and clarity and can hold gravitas in conversations with C-suite executives or VPs of Marketing. This is a position for someone who is a goal-driven, challenge-seeking performer.
Qualifications will include:
- BA/BS (Business or Technical Degree preferred)
- 10+ years of experience in a professional services delivery or business development role, preferably with a software vendor
- Deep knowledge of the Telecoms market and key accounts within the region
- Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products
- Ability to achieve role based Pega certifications
- Ability to complete Industry Specific Training as required
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top