Portfolio Success Manager
- Krakow, Poland
Meet Our Team:
Be part of a rapidly growing and dynamic Client Success organization and help shape the future of our company. As a Senior Portfolio Success Manager, you will be a key point of contact and trusted advisor for our clients in helping them to realize their dream of digital transformation.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
A Portfolio Success Manager is responsible for maintaining and expanding relationships and of performing actions that lead to adoption and business value realization within a set of defined accounts that are of critical importance to Pega. These accounts will also require a high level of vertical expertise as well as ongoing program adoption management and leadership.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with multiple people in the account to expand engagement with stakeholders across the client organization
- Serve as the account's advocate within Pega, managing escalations quickly and effectively and coordinating with other organizations at Pega to take action on behalf of the client
- Use discrete and aggregate measures of client health to drive insights, to identify and mitigate areas of risk, and to take proactive action
- Engage as a Pega thought leader during the execution of strategic programs to encourage the client and partner to embrace the Pega delivery best practices
- Leverage proven techniques to assess the value clients have achieved through the use of Pega technology and then turn those insights in to recommendations to enhance value realization
- Leverage industry and product knowledge to share insights about how client can maximize license to drive business benefits
Who You Are:
As a Client satisfaction and revenue driver, the Senior Portfolio Success Manager leverages data and relationships to help Pega Clients achieve their business objectives after the initial sale and continuing through their lifecycle.
- Comfortably engages with front-line teams and C-suite leaders, employing the Challenger model to drive business insights. They understand Pega best practices and how to adapt them within each client's environment to achieve faster time to value.
- Has an analytics orientation. Client Success requires analysis of available data to determine client health and identification of new data - to drive proactive outreach, which in turn increases Client satisfaction and lowers sales and delivery risks.
- Drives for results. Contribute to account plans, and organize resources required to execute the plans and achieve desired outcomes. They measure progress against KPIs, successfully balancing the client's needs and value to Pega.
- Is a thought leader. They leverage their deep domain experience, product knowledge, and industry trends to home in on quantifiable benefits and focus intently on realizing them.
- Is service-oriented. They are the primary post-sale point of contact for the client. They address root causes of dissatisfaction, and proactively coordinate with specialists in Pega to smooth the Client journey and help ensure that Pega's applications are best in class
What You've Accomplished:
- Extensive Consulting, or Consultative Sales experience
- Technical aptitude, either gained from a formal computer science education, or alternative practical experience
- Proficiency-level understanding of systems development lifecycle, including agile methods
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialogue
- Consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for clients or stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong knowledge of software business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation
Additional Preferred Qualifications (based on account portfolio):
- Strongly prefer existing knowledge of Pega product and platform features, capabilities, and best use
- Experience implementing Customer Relationship Management solutions (CRM) or other complex IT projects within large enterprises
- Skilled at Program Management within large organizations, helping to effectively drive change across groups by engaging key stakeholders
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Experience with account portfolio planning and prioritization
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing technologies, concepts and benefits
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- A career in the rapidly growing profession of Customer/Client Success in the Software as a service industry
Job ID: 11080
Back to top