Penetration Tester, Red Team
As a member of the red team the candidate will find vulnerabilities in both cloud infrastructure and application software. This includes all forms of security analysis and testing, as well as developing and operating security analysis tools to ensure thorough and repeatable detection and testing. In addition to finding individual vulnerabilities, the red teamer will find patterns of recurring vulnerabilities across the portfolio of applications and services.
In this role, you will:
- Find and exploit vulnerabilities
- Report on vulnerabilities in a reproducible way
- Providing proof of concept attacks when possible
- Develop, curate, automate, and operate tools to perform security testing
- Work with Application Security Engineering staff and Cloud Security Engineering staff
- get leads and ideas of areas needing attack
- assist in devising defenses and mitigations
- Work with Software Development staff
- Feed software developers info to feed diagnosis and remediation
- Evaluate and verify fixes and mitigations for security issues
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- An opportunity to work in a growing application security program within a growing company
A member of the red team must be strong in finding and communicating security vulnerabilities in cloud infrastructure, web application and mobile software. The person must be able to communicate and explain the security impact of issues. The person must be able to collaborate with other security team members and with software developers. A security professional must be able to take an analytical approach that can look beneath the surface to identify weaknesses and opportunities for solutions.
- Understanding of web and mobile application technologies
- Ability to choose, curate, and make effective use of security testing tools
- Ability to test web applications including security attacks
- Ability to communicate technical issues clearly
- Ability to identify patterns of recurring vulnerabilities
Pegasystems is the leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Pega's adaptive, cloud-architected software empowers people to rapidly deploy and easily change applications to meet strategic business needs. Over our 35-year history, Pega has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and digital process automation (DPA), powered by artificial intelligence and robotic automation, to help the world's leading brands achieve breakthrough business results.
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice is available here
Back to top