Partner Enablement Executive
Meet Our Team:
Pega's Partner Enablement team is a strategic function that equips our global partner ecosystem with the ability to consistently and systematically have valuable conversations with the right set of customer stakeholders at each stage of the customer's problem-solving life cycle.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
The Alliance Enablement Executive (AEE) works with a named set of Pega's strategic partners and identified regional partners to build their capacity to consistently delivery successful Pega application implementations. This role works with the Strategic Alliance Executive to understand the go to market model and leads the development of partner technical capability. The AEE drives awareness and usage of the Pega Delivery Approach across the practice and delivery leadership in their portfolio of partners. You will work with your partner counterparts to define practice growth goals for size, skill type and level. You will integrate Pega delivery best practices into the partner's methodology to improve delivery outcomes and help the partner best leverage Pega technology. The AEE tracks ongoing partner projects and reviews project go-lives for quality and best practices. This individual influences Pega's enablement content creation agenda by providing input from Partners and their own opinion regarding gaps in the sales and delivery curriculum. The AEE develops subject matter expertise in one or more industries or horizontal technologies, identifies and understands enablement gaps in those areas, and influences content creation for assigned areas.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Develop strategic practice development plans with key Global Strategic Consulting and System Integration partners
- Manage partner practice growth to achieve agreed upon targets across the assigned partner portfolio businesses
- Onboard and manage practice development relationships with regional and boutique partners
- Develop and execute global partner enablement programs
- Collaborate with delivery leaders at a project level to coordinate just in time training for partner teams
- Influence the development of technical training materials to create partner require content
- Work with sales, consulting and alliance teams to understand partner capacity requirements across regions and industries
- Align Pega and partner delivery methodologies to drive delivery success and customer satisfaction
- Act as a conduit to improve partner access to technical enablement resources
- Promote visibility into partner capabilities across Pega
- Provide delivery best practices and high level technical guidance to partner delivery resources
- Engage with partner HR and recruiting teams to support the growth of their involvement with Pega's University Academic program
- Manage a project summary dashboard for all projects involving Pega technology
Who You Are:
You are an intelligent, motivated and collaborative individual with an understanding of software delivery methodologies and experience working with delivery partners. You have exceptional communication skills and a strong executive presence. You are results-driven, an excellent presenter and a collaborative team player who is willing to roll up your sleeves to get work done.
- Excellent written and verbal skills; presentation skills to leadership, sales, and technical audiences.
- Executive level presence and communication skills.
- Delivery or Consulting experience
- Technical acumen with enterprise software - experience with Business Process Management, CRM and Digital Process Automation is preferred
What You've Accomplished:
- BA/BS or Higher degree.
- 12+ years professional experience with a delivery and/or enablement background
- CSA certification within 6 months of joining Pega
- Pega Sales Certification within 1 year of joining Pega
- Any available Pega certifications in their area of industry expertise within 6 months of them becoming available
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 8926
Back to top