Marketing Sales Specialist
This role is a part of a worldwide Marketing solutions consulting team that works with the Pega sales and solutions consulting organization and with partners to drive Decisioning & Marketing solutions sales.The role will involve frequent face-to-face contact with customers and partners and requires the ability to present, explain and prove our value, build relationships and overcome obstacles to change and competitive pressure. It includes creating value propositions, business cases, account strategies, visioning demos and proof of concepts, present and demonstrate our solutions to customers, run business workshops, respond to request for proposals, spot and develop opportunities etc. The team is worldwide but you will have a focus on North America.
In this role, you will:
- Manage multiple accounts that may span multiple account executives, with a particular focus involving sales that include decision management/ campaign management
- Propose decision management solutions to meet clients' needs and serve as the product expert to prospective clients
- Meet with CMOs to help them understand how the Pega solutions can help them solve their largest customer engagement needs
- Assist in the production of RFP's and other proposals to clients
- Deliver POCs and demonstrations to meet the scope and functionality to ensure that all success criteria are delivered and product differentiators are included
- Collaborate with product managers, software developers, analysts, business officers, and other groups ensuring the successful execution of the sales strategy
- Provide thought leadership within the supported solution
- Lead a technical sales team that consist of individuals from Sales and other departments to execute the current sales strategy
- Create and deliver world class product demonstrations
- Assist in the recruitment and mentoring of staff so as to meet the demands of the department
- Assist the sales team with the radiation strategy into target accounts by building customer relationships
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- This position is challenging, diverse and rewarding, both professionally and financially. It combines technical innovation with huge business impact in revenue and change. It offers a lot of freedom, but also requires initiative, a results driven, team player type attitude. It requires the ability to think and work fast, work under tight deadlines, in stressful situations and dynamic circumstances. It's a chance to have a lot of impact, learn a lot, and work with a great group of people inside and outside of Pega.
This person must be an expert in conveying the value proposition of software to marketing executives at some of North America's most reputable companies. This person is skilled in areas of digital marketing, decision management, inbound & real time marketing, predictive analytics & data mining or campaign management. Most importantly, this person will have a dynamic personality and has the passion to succeed within a highly demanding and challenging environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years' selling complex enterprise software solutions to major organizations and / or equivalent in a marketing services / consultancy / agency environment
- Extensive knowledge of the CMO, Retention Executive, Revenue Officer etc. , Next Best Action, predictive Analytics and real-time market or solid understanding of same through sales of related technologies
- Thorough understanding of the Digital Transformation agenda
- Thorough understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape including Paid Media & Social
- Demonstrated sales and account management skills
- Demonstrated consultative skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with both senior business and IT managers within large blue chip organizations.
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, high growth and pressurized environment
- Ability to grasp new technology concepts quickly and think creativelyConfident evangelist to both internal and external (clients, partners & media) audiences
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top