Marketing & Enablement Consulting Summer Intern
Meet Our Team:
At Pega, we offer a hands-on experience in a unique and fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to prioritize and multitask in a challenging and dynamic environment.
As a key contributor to the Pega Consulting Marketing and Enablement team, you will work closely with Pega Consulting global teams throughout the summer to provide support on marketing and enablement content.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega's internship program is the perfect platform to help students transition their academic knowledge into a successful professional career. We push great students to be better, we encourage them to take on the biggest challenges, and we also believe that great ideas can come from anyone or anywhere, irrespective of hierarchy or location. The purpose of our internships is to provide students with the opportunity to gain valuable business skills, work on real-time, impactful initiatives, and collaborate on a global scale, all while earning competitive compensation.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Interface with a variety of functions within Pega Consulting, Product Management, Marketing and Pega Academy to address cross-functional initiatives
- Participate in service marketing activities that make prospective customers receptive to starting a client and services relationship with the company;
- Participate in the development of digital enablement material such as videos and animated PowerPoints
- Update documents and templates as required
Who You Are:
You are passionate about technology and eager to develop your skills within an enterprise environment while working with an industry-leading product. You think outside the box and use your experience for more effective collaboration. Currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree program, preferably in Hospitality
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree program in Business Management or Marketing with courses in computer science, mathematics or statistics and interested in a career in high tech and/or consulting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive for continuous learning and development
- Video editing experience preferred (e.g., Camtasia, Adobe products, iMovie)
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and Outlook
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task.
- Results driven with a can-do attitude.
What You've Accomplished:
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunity to work with diverse global teamson real-time, impactful projects and initiatives
- Professional development seminarsand meet & greets with Pega's CEO and Founder, and Executive Leadership Team through our Coffee Break Series
- Participation in Pega and intern specific events such as social events, volunteer opportunities, group projects, team outings, etc.
- Potential for full-time offer
- Structuredmanagerand mentor program
- Competitive salaryand perks
- Casualand fun environment
Job ID: 9308
Back to top