Manager, EBS IT Applications
The Development Manager role will help set the vision for the EBS group and coordinate transformational initiatives between Sales, Marketing, and HR departments. This position will be accountable for overall design, project delivery, and customer success for all related projects.
The EBS Development Manager will drive the design and build of business applications across the portfolio and supporting functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases. He or she will lead multiple teams consisting of technical and business professionals focused on building, maintaining, and supporting enterprise applications across business functions. The EBS Development Manager will foster a dynamic team environment following Scrum Methodology.
In this role, you will:
- Lead cross functional teams comprising of architects, business analysts and QA.
- Demonstrate and further develop an expert level understanding of PRPC tools and lead development activities
- Own the design, development, and support for enterprise applications and ensure on-time and on-budget delivery
- Define technical and functional standards and help drive business requirements
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Differentiating factor offered by the specific team with which this position works
The ideal candidate should lead by example, be ready to take on hands-on development responsibilities along with the team.
A passion for building high quality enterprise grade application and at the same time motivates the team to follow the path.
An expert in problem solving skills ready to take on very complex assignments and come up with world-class solutions.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 12+ years of experience developing Enterprise Applications
- Experience managing the complete software development life cycle
- Experience with integration technologies and database applications including, but not limited to: SOAP, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL and/or EJB
- Strong object-oriented design and implementation experience
- Scrum experience
- Understanding of OOAD
- 3+ years of experience managing application development teams
- Demonstrated experience leading large-scale system implementations
- Strong communication skills and the ability to describe and demonstrate framework functionality to internal and external customers
Pegasystems develops strategic applications for sales, marketing, service and operations. Pega's applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their customers seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements. Pega's Global 500 customers include the world's largest and most sophisticated enterprises. Pega's applications, available on-premises or in the cloud, are built on its unified Pega 7 platform, which uses visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet clients' strategic business needs. Pega's clients report that Pega gives them the fastest time to value, extremely rapid deployment, efficient re-use and global scale. For more information, please visit us at www.pega.com .
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
For information about benefits offerings, please visit http://www.pega.com/about/careers/benefits-and-culture
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top