Manager, Customer Decision Hub
- Bangalore, India
Meet Our Team:
As a member of one of the most innovative and fastest growing groups at Pega, you will work closely with talented engineers and product owners across the globe to build a highly scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) offering.
Customer Decision Hub team is responsible for designing and implementing features on top of Pega Platform, which provides an always on brain for your business, integrating customer intelligence across all your channels and optimizing each individual interaction with your brand. We ensure each touch is relevant for them and generates value for you. CDH Teamprovides Next Best Action recommendations in real-time, using the customer's current context. Those recommendations are always relevant, timely, and consistent - regardless of whether the interaction happens on inbound, outbound, owned, or paid channels. This team mostly works on inbound channel related features, as a team high emphasis is given to architecture and designs while also enhancing application maturity.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is a CRM cloud company and Customer Service is one of the best selling products in the CRM area. Per Gartner and Forrester reports, we have been consistently rated very strong in our product offerings and strategy. Pega Customer Service has significantly evolved in the recent areas (AI, bots, RPA/RDA, IVA, CTI) and caters to some of the most complex to simple use cases that Organizations expect for their CRM operations.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Techno-functional manager who owns design, development, delivery and support of Customer Service for Commsapplications
- This person contributes to bookings growth and customer success through technical leadership in business teams. This person provides thought leadership to fellow team members, builds business processes, framework features and supporting functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases. The person also functions in Scrum teams with other professionals focused on building, maintaining and supporting applications.
- Drives best practices among development teams and encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- This person is responsible for overall product quality and on time deliverables with the right design and architecture.
- The manager sets goals, drive regular feedback through 1:1 coaching sessions and ensure every team member has a plan for growth and development in place and the plan is executed. React quickly to staff performance or other issues and work with the leadership team to resolve.
Who You Are:
This person will be working closely with product management to translate the requirements into application features, helping own up the technical and architectural design of solutions, defining the quality and gating criteria of features while taking complete responsibility of the deliverables from the team. Work closely with the team members in mentoring them, helping with technology issues, resolving dependencies and motivating them to excel. This person will also be responsible for hiring, retaining the best talent and also appraising; and continuous development of key team members. Also manage key stakeholders; and being the technical POC of the product and team for customers, cross functional teams, Product Management and business line.
What You've Accomplished:
- 10 - 15 years of experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large enterprise applications.
- Experience in J2EE (JSP, Servlets, Oracle and/or DB2 and MS/SQL) or equivalent technologies
- Should have a strong functional domain experience inCustomer Service
- Capable of handling team of around 10 people, aspiring to grow asa strong product leader
- Experience developing or working with CRM applications.
- Working experience in an agile/scrum team environment.
- Strong interest and desire to learn and develop in Pega Platform.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 10842
Back to top