Low Code Application Developer
Meet Our Team:
Pega Care Management team is part of the Industry Applications Development global group responsible for building the world class application that help healthcare organizations gain care insights, engage stakeholders in patient/member care, and decrease administrative burdens to meet population health goals by utilizing the Pega's technological strengths in 1:1 Customer Engagement and Digital Process Automation. We are a team of 10-12 highly enthusiastic and innovative resources with both technical and functional skills combination.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you are required to do the design and development of Pega Care Management application to support the journeys defined around 'Care Navigation', 'Improve wellness effectiveness' and 'Personalize interactions and care' by applying modern and cutting-edge user experience design principles. This is your chance to get your hands on working on leading technologies to innovate and implement a world class application.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Be part of scrum team consisting of 8-9 developers and 2-3 QAs.
- Participate in design and development of the targeted journeys.
- Provide functional guidance and market analysis for the team and peers to follow.
- Be responsible for raising product feedback items for areas of enhancements and bugs.
- Collaborate and communicate with the stakeholders and the lead to understand the priorities by effectively managing the expectations.
- Develop thorough understanding on the underlying applications in the eco system along with the End to End release process with in IAD.
- Be innovative in your role to apply the functional and process innovations to help make the application highly competitive in both Payor and Provider market place.
- Be the point of contact for your assigned modules and collaborate with the other applications in the eco system.
- Exhibit leadership in delivery and quality excellence.
Who You Are:
You are responsible for building the world-class applications that help drive Pega's sales and differentiate our solutions from our competitors
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar field
- A creative problem solver and a natural people leader
- Proficient in technologies who can roll-up sleeves when it comes to be among your team for blocker issues and guidance
- Strong communicator
- Metrics driven
What You've Accomplished:
- 3-5 years of strong and in-depth knowledge of the healthcare domain with a focus in the areas of
- Care Management, Disease Management, Clinical guidelines
- Claims Adjudication Process
- HIPAA X12 transactions (exposure to EDI and XML formats)
- Healthcare Plan and benefits, and its configuration
- Provider Demographics/Networks, Pricing and Incentives
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to quickly connect business requirements to the functional capabilities of an application with a strong technical bent of mind.
- Proven ability to co-ordinate a diverse set of business users to develop cohesive and streamlined requirements, documentation and user acceptance criteria
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines
- Willing to receive direction and guidance within a team environment, adopt and develop best practices and circumnavigate obstacles with creative technical solutions
- Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams
- Experience working with Creative project teams
- Very Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries.
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the most innovative and world's market-leading organizations and provide technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges
Job ID: 9815
Back to top