Lead System Architect
- Flexible / Remote
Meet Our Team:
As part of Pegasystems' consulting organization, the Lead System Architect provides architecture and design services to clients and ensures delivered solutions meet and perform to technical and functional specifications.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you'll help usensure that system architectures are functional, robust and scalable within the context of a client enterprise
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Drive scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, UAT and production deployment
- Collaborate and team with clients, partners, and Pega team on client sites with a continuous focus on Customer Success
- Provide support and technical governance focused on one or more projects at a single client
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization and pro-actively respond to ad-hoc questions
Who You Are:
- You are a hands-on, collaborative individual with experience working with technical architects, business users and engineers.
- 7 years' experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise level business solutions and applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Experience leading in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of Object-Oriented techniques and principles
- Expertise in a variety of technologies, including WebShere or Weblogic, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .Net, Oracle, DB2 and MS SQL.
- The ability to travel nationwide to client sites 50-75% of the time
- Achieved a Lead System Architect Certification
What You've Accomplished:
- Provided thought leadership to team members and clients across business and technical project dimensions
- Provided technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of issues
- Acted as a coach and mentor to team members
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
Job ID: 8842
Back to top