Lead Project Manager
As a driving force within the Service Reliability Team (SRT) you will engage in the planning, organization and management of projects related to Pega's cloud services. Working with groups across the organization including Product Development, Product Management, Cloud Engineering, Global Customer Support and Release Management you will ensure projects are delivered with the highest quality. These efforts will reduce Pega's risk from a cloud security and compliance standpoint while helping with ongoing continuous improvement efforts.
In this role, you will:
- Provide Project Management for critical Service Reliability projects
- Ensure the successful completion of projects while meeting quality, scope, time and budget goals
- Manage backlog of action items to ensure Pega Technology complete all agreed to items coming out of the Problem Management methodology
- Ensure new processes are developed, education materials and adoption occur
- Actively work with peers and management to remove impediments to progress
- Prepare, maintain, and present project plans and metrics to team(s) and senior management when required
- Continuously improve upon and provide Project Management standards, methodologies, and best practices
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Competitive pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 company holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
As a proven leader with hosted/data center based projects you have the demonstrated capabilities to deliver upon complex projects in an always changing technology landscape. You thrive when managing upward communication and high energy situations. As an expert negotiator you can push through roadblocks and are not happy until the deliverables and goal is met.
- Proven project management experience within a large scale, enterprise environment
- A history of leading cloud services or data center related projects
- Skilled at managing cross functional projects where direct authority over the project resources does not exist; ability to effectively influence without authority
- Ability to quickly assimilate knowledge of highly technical products
- Comprehensive understanding of project management theory and team dynamics
- Excellent oral and written communication
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top