Innovation Lead Business
Meet our Team:
As the Innovation Lead Business, you be a fundamental member of the Client Innovation Teamwho will empower our clients to understand their desired business outcomes and rapidly create supporting business applications in as little as a few days. You will deliver these engagements with a design thinking and business outcomes approach. You will be involved in building compelling protoypes and showcasing the ease of Pega Technology to our enterprise customers across EMEA.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As the Innovation Lead Technical, you will be a crucial member to the Client Innovation team and will be taking ownership in harnessing the power of Pega Technology and showcasing this to C-Level Executives. You will be customer facing and with design thinking methodologies, you will be building exciting demos and solution prototypes on customer floor on our very low-code platform. You will be working collaboratively with other Innovation Leads to ensure these digital transformation engagements are successful.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of reuse and portability in terms of enterprise solutions seeking to determine and develop repeatable, efficient and optimal ways of implementing PEGA
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization and pro-actively respond to ad-hoc questions from the field
- Demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and the why, and articulate several options, the pro's and con's for each, and a recommendation
- Demonstrate forward thinking around where the business is going and how technology can support these efforts
Who You Are:
A highly technical, hands-on, motivated, collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT teams in customer organizations on all phases of the software development life-cycle.
- 7 years of progressively responsible experience or Masters with 4 years of experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions
- A quick learner with excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
- Expertise in a variety of technologies including, but not limited to, WebSphere or Weblogic, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .Net, Oracle, DB2, and MS/SQL
What You've Accomplished:
- Accomplished or demonstrated an interest in undertakingthePega Certified Lead System Architect (CLSA) exam
- Willingness to go the extra mile
What Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Excellent growth opportunities, both lateral and vertical
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries.
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the most innovative and world's market-leading organizations and provide technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges
Job ID: 8367
Back to top