HR Business Partner
The Human Resource Business Partner will function as the primary interface between the HR department and the lines-of-business. The HRBP will diagnose organisational and personnel issues and execute HR solutions to strategically address problems and serve as a trusted advisor on all HR concerns.
In this role, you will:
As an HRBP you will be a strong operational partner who fully understands all aspects of your customer group. You will be able to work independently, with high skill and integrity; taking a hands-on approach interfacing with team members, managers and business leaders at all levels. You will proactively identify people related opportunities that have positive environmental and operational impact and then working with customers & partners to co-create solutions. You will also influence senior relationships, setting your own priorities and plans, using 1-2-1 meetings to develop thought processes, critical thinking and independence of action within the ER and people leadership space
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Competitive salary, 25 days paid holiday, Life Insurance, Private Medical and Dental Insurance, Pension Scheme, Company Equity and Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Childcare Vouchers, Professional Development Opportunities, FitBit and many more!
Tenacious self-starter who is able to work comfortably in changing environments. You have a proven experience in working in a fast moving environment as well as partnering with the most senior leaders in the business to implement the HR strategy and policy.
Qualifications include :
- CIPD qualification
- 10+ years in a broad based HR generalist focused role
- Significant experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business acumen, excellent communication skills and ability to work well across different functions
- Ability to influence and coach employees at all levels across the organisation in order to improve capability, performance and decision making
- Able to travel across EMEA, when necessary
- Experience working with EMEA countries and an understanding of the IT industry would be an advantage
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top