Healthcare Senior Business Consultant
- Cambridge, MA
Meet Our Team:
At Pega, we're changing the way healthcare agencies build software; helping them to quickly create efficient solutions that their staffs and patients love. As a key contributor to the Pega Business Consulting team, you will work in a fast-paced presales environment, collaborating with account executives, solutions consultants, product managers, software developers, and other business groupsto ensure the successful execution of sales strategy for our prospective customers. Our business consultants are healthcare savvy and customer centric!
Picture Yourself at Pega:
We're seeking healthcare thought leaders, who have a passion for showing our customers a better way to solve their technical problems, to become key members of our successful team. Pega Business Consultants are a critical part of our sales organization, working directly with clients and our products.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Work closely with the account team (Sales, pre-sales, delivery) to understand customer strategy& requirements and help define the account plan, solution portfolio and business strategy
- Deliver thought leadership to healthcare organizations across North America at all levels of stakeholder engagement
- Help our customers understand the size and complexity of the challenges they face today, and most importantly, develop a compelling solution to realize the value in facing those challenges
- Work with our customers and target customers across the life span of their journey with Pega to ensure each customer is highly successful in their Pega implementation
- Support creation of business relevant demos and Proof of Concepts; participate in business architecture presentation by providing business and ROI models
- Work with customers to avoid common business change challenges and ensure they utilize the business change capabilities in the Pega solution.
Who You Are:
- A trusted advisor to CEO/COO/Chief Business Architect contacts and their teams as they look to incept and accelerate their Digital Transformation journey.
- Passionate about people, technology, and healthcare! You have experience in client-facing roles such as pre-sales, consulting, or technical enablement
- Someone who loves to proactively develop customer relationships by listening to, understanding and anticipating, and providing solutions to customer needs
- Someone eager and willing to become a trusted advisor to clients and internal teams - the successful candidate will be able to work closely with multiple teams concurrently!
- Passion for helping transform the digital landscape of large entities
- Object-Oriented/Solution Architecture experience a plus!
What You've Accomplished:
- Worked with sales personnel to develop customer-specific solutions to complex problems
- Delivered POCs and custom demonstrations
- Provided thought leadership in technology
- Extensive understanding of the healthcare industry
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 10098
Back to top