Graduate Customer Engagement Summer Intern
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega's Marketing Customer Engagement team, you will work to develop and refine account-based marketing strategies (ABM) and tactics that engage key contacts at target accounts.The position will entail coordinating and collaborating with a wide range of teammates across all marketing disciplines, and beyond.Responsibilities may cover a variety of areas including market research, content development and program results analysis to identify best in class ABM programs to drive impactful engagement.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega's internship program is the perfect platform to help students transition their academic knowledge into a successful professional career.We push great students to be better, we encourage them to take on the biggest challenges, and we also believe that great ideas can come from anyone or anywhere, irrespective of hierarchy or location. The purpose of our internships is to provide students with the opportunity to gain valuable business skills, work on real-time, impactful initiatives, and collaborate on a global scale, all while earning a competitive compensation.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Conduct third-party market research across key areas of ABM including best practices, trends, performance metrics, competitors
- Analyze recent ABM activities at Pega and report on the result to understand how the message, topic, content type, channel, and region may affect performance
- Identify opportunities for process and technology innovation within the current set of programs and activities
- Make recommendations on how to improve Pega's evolving ABM program
- Assist with in-flight ABM programs, as needed
- Develop best practices ABM templates to create a repeatable model across Regional Marketing
Who You Are:
You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and in written form, and comfortable interacting with a wide range of functions at all levels of seniority.Additionally, this person should be very self-sufficient, able to creatively work through roadblocks once a clear mission and objectives for a project have been established.
- Working toward a Masters' in Marketing or related field
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Working knowledge of customer decision journeys and personas is preferred
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of qualitative research techniques
- Drive for continuous learning and development
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunity to work with diverse global teams on real-time, impactful projects and initiatives
- Professional development seminars and meet & greets with Pega's CEO and Founder, and Executive Leadership Team through our Coffee Break Series
- Participation in Pega and intern specific events such as social events, volunteer opportunities, group projects, team outings, etc.
- Potential for a full-time offer
- Structured manager and mentor program
- Competitive salary and perks
- Casual and fun environment
Job ID: 9138
Back to top