Proactively manage the executive's time management and calendaring approach providing high level project management, administrative, and operations support to the assigned Pega Vice President and team. They will provide support with department administration tasks, budget management, calendar maintenance, meeting organization, department reports, travel accommodations, and presentation coordination.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the executive's calendar with the ability to schedule and prioritize meetings, resolve schedule conflicts, recommend process changes to stay several steps ahead to maintain efficiency and focus
- Schedule and coordinate numerous weekly and ad hoc meetings
- Develop and manage periodic department-wide engagement activities
- Support the tracking of execution planning deliverables
- Handle travel arrangements (int'l and domestic) and make frequent revisions as needed
- Various other ad hoc requests
- Act as back-up for other Admins
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding environment
The ideal candidate will bring strong organizational and planning skills, detail orientation, high sense of urgency, strong problem solving abilities, and a sense of humor to the role. This person should be smart, engaging, fun, curious and unflappable.
Qualifications will include:
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ Years' experience in an executive support role with demonstrated administrative and secretarial skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, PowerPoint
- Ability to team with other administrative staff in the orchestration of meetings and projects
- Ability to demonstrate executive administrative presence in dealing with customers, partners, candidates, internal managers
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top