Event Coordination Summer Intern
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega Consulting Center of Excellenceteam, you will work closely with Pega Management and other global teams throughout the summer to provide support on large consulting regional events that will occur in the Fall. You will gain experience and insight into various areas of event planning through this internship. The focus will be on the event management cycle including budgeting, communication/promotion, and marketing, content planning, meeting notes and action item follow up, and production logistics/event running, and event debriefs and analysis, post-event surveys and prior year analysis of results, etc.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega's internship program is the perfect platform to help students transition their academic knowledge into a successful professional career. We push great students to be better, we encourage them to take on the biggest challenges, and we also believe that great ideas can come from anyone or anywhere, irrespective of hierarchy or location. The purpose of our internships is to provide students with the opportunity to gain valuable business skills, work on real-time, impactful initiatives, and collaborate on a global scale, all while earning competitive compensation.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Assist with researching vendors and venues for 4 consulting events in the US, Europe, and Asia/Pac
- Assist with identifying event audiences and registration process
- Liaise with the corporate events team to prep/pull necessary event assets
- Update regular registration reports in correlation with event goals
- Develop a list of key events materials and logistics, and coordinate timing for sourcing and shipping
- Support Food and Beverage planning
- Update documents and templates as required
- Capture action items during steering committee calls and publish meeting notes
Who You Are:
You are passionate about planning and providing quality events and eager to develop your skills within an enterprise environment while working with an industry-leading product. You think outside the box and use your experience for more effective collaboration.
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree program
- Prior project/event coordination experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive for continuous learning and development
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, and Outlook
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Team player. Collaborates with internal and external resources to achieve goals.
- Results-driven with a can-do attitude.
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunity to work with diverse global teamson real-time, impactful projects and initiatives
- Professional development seminarsand meet & greets with Pega's CEO and Founder, and Executive Leadership Team through our Coffee Break Series
- Participation in Pega and intern specific events such as social events, volunteer opportunities, group projects, team outings, etc.
- Potential for full-time offer
- Structuredmanagerand mentor program
- Competitive salaryand perks
- Casualand fun environment
Job ID: 9308
Back to top