Pegasystems is seeking experienced project managers to join our dynamic team of Engagement Leaders at multiple levels. Each Engagement Leader actively contributes to the success of all client engagements through industry knowledge, Pegasystems product knowledge, leadership, and project execution skills. The key responsibilities of the Engagement Leaders will include project planning and management, as well as client engagement at all levels within an account. This role requires significant travel.
In this role, you will:
- Typically manage between one and three projects, including Pega, partner, or client-led implementations
- Deliver engagements to agreed customer scope, timescales, budget, and quality metrics, as well as assisting customers to achieve the expected ROI
- Drive account hygiene (timely and accurate contractual documentation, Project Status Reports (PSRs), Engagement Status Dashboards (ESDs), forecasts, and A/R collections)
- Act as a trusted advisor to the client on all aspects of Pegasystems engagement, leading communication and providing thought leadership so that the best system possible is implemented
- Advise on Pegasystems' delivery methodology and how this can be harmonized with a client's methodology; demonstrate a thorough understanding of Agile, Waterfall, and Scrum approaches to delivery
- Lead and coach staff toward thought leadership and project excellence
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
- You are a team player with a results-driven attitude and demonstrated experience in professional services project management. Your industry knowledge and first class leadership skills allow you to easily engage with and influence clients. You are committed to successful project delivery and customer satisfaction while maintaining a high level of integrity
- Qualifications will include:
- BA/BS Technical Degree (MBA preferred)
- 10+ years of experience in professional services project management roles
- Scrum Certification
- Specialization in an industry vertical or a number of verticals, and a thorough understanding of customer strategies, processes, vocabulary, and trends
Pegasystems' Build for Change® Platform is the heart of Better Business Software™.
It delivers business agility and empowers leading organizations to rapidly close execution gaps and seize new opportunities. Pegasystems leverages its recognized leadership in Business Process Management (BPM), Multi-Channel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Rules, and Adaptive Analytics to uniquely give its clients the power to engage customers, simplify operations and Build For Change®. For more information, please visit us at www.pega.com .
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top