EMEA Sales Enablement Program Manager
Drive continued development and evaluation of Sales Enablement reporting to support the organizational growth requirements of the Sales function. As a key contributor at the forefront of this effort, the Program manager is tasked with defining and managing data gathering, reporting, and analysis efforts relevant to Sales Enablement, management governance, and overall sales effectiveness. You will also provide a consistent level of guidance, expertise, workshop delivery and support to new Account Executives, Strategic Account Executives and Sales Leaders they complete their on-boarding enablement and continuous development at Pega.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Pega's enablement and badging programs
- Team with Program Managers to develop and coordinate on-boarding workshops, certification programs, and other enablement events
- Manage efforts for ongoing evolution of tools and processes to promote Sales enablement on-boarding effectiveness and facilitate new hire focus on sales development
- Deliver a variety of Sales Enablement Workshops to Sales and Sales Leaders
- Engage with cross-functional teams to expand usage of corporate tools to provide more effective access to relevant information
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- An opportunity to be part of a team whose charter and influence are rising briskly
- Competitive salary + performance bonus, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 communityservice days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance
The ideal candidate is someone who is eager to be part of an expanding organization. Someone who is enthusiastic about working with a team toward the goal of driving success in the Sales community through effective enablement program development and analysis.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding and mastery of sales enablement, sales methodologies and sales process coaching
- 7+ years of Sales experience, preferably with 2+ years of experience in sales enablement
- Excellence in Program or Project Management experience including program design implementation and measurement
- High level of expertise with blended learning and active learning design
- Proven facility with reporting, analysis, and presentation tools, including Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy, organizational and communication skills
- Process-oriented work style with the ability to continually evaluate/improve practices and proceduresSkilled at building strong working relationships with many other people cross-functionally
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top