Director, Solutions Consulting
Pega is looking for an experienced Leader to head up our Solution Consulting (pre-sales) organization in the DACH region. He/she will provide leadership and direction for Solutions Consulting Managers as well as Individual Contributors in the region. He/She will work with their management team to ensure the right expertise and technical support is provided throughout the sales cycle and is ultimately responsible for oversight of resources. In addition, the Director will provide their solution development team with the insight and direction to build out world class industry specific offerings and ensure that these solutions are ready for release. The Director will be challenged to provide coaching to develop the next level of management as Pega's organization continues to expand.
In this role, you will:
- Further build and manage overall Solutions Consulting and Vertical Solution Development teams to meet the needs of Pega's growing business
- Coach and mentor direct reports (both managers and individual contributors) to improve and advance their skills and those of their teams
- Support the Sales Management team in planning sales campaigns and in efforts to ensure the delivery of all technical resources during the sales cycle
- Support the Management team to ensure product readiness
- Provide thought leadership within the supported selling region
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organisations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries.
You have an extensive history of supporting enterprise level software sales, as both a direct contributor and as a manager. You exhibit a passion for building and selling best of breed software solutions and can radiate that energy through your management structure. You have proven to be a mentor and can develop and lead a diverse group of individuals. You are a team player committed to building internal and external relationships and use those relationship to better position Pegasystems. Finally, your drive for your teams' success is matched only by your desire for customer success.
Qualifications will include:
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
- 8 to 10+ years working within the Software/IT space
- 5+ years of experience managing pre-sales teams
- Full ability to understand complex data relationships and rules-based systems
- Experience working with CRM/AI/Robotics
- Knowledge and experience of enterprise technologies and architecture including low-code / no-code trends
- Fluency in German and English
Pegasystems' Build for Change® Platform is the heart of Better Business Software™.
It delivers business agility and empowers leading organizations to rapidly close execution gaps and seize new opportunities. Pegasystems leverages its recognized leadership in Business Process Management (BPM), Multi-Channel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Rules, and Adaptive Analytics to uniquely give its clients the power to engage customers, simplify operations and Build For Change®. For more information, please visit us
at www.pega.com .
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law
For information about benefits offerings, please visit
We partner with our clients to deliver exceptional outcomes.
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice is available here
Back to top