Director of Operations, Sales Consulting
- Cambridge, MA
Meet Our Team:
You will be the latest addition to one of the fastest growing teams at Pega; filled with the best of existing and new talent and deploying new ways of thinking at Pega. This critical role further supports our mission to provide the thought leadership, expertise, and professional scaffolding to drive Pegasystems' next phase of growth and evolution. Trusted business partners to the organization; we are a team of high caliber, value focussed individuals who are passionate about quality, improvement and operational excellence.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will have high-impact and high-visibility from day one in this role that is central to the strategic transformation of Pega's Solution Consulting organization. You will work across all levels in the organization and will apply your passion, expertise and innovation daily to build out Pega's world-class Solution Consulting organization.
What You'll Do at Pega:
As the Director of Americas Solution Consulting Operations, you will be responsible for partnering with regional Solution Consulting leadership to support the successful execution of Pega's region-wide technical pre-sales function - a team that includes over 130 business and technology experts across North America. You will drive day-to-day execution of Pega's regional pre-sales processes, supporting Solution Consulting (SC) leadership in driving efficiency and business impact. In addition, you will collaborate closely with sales, customer success, sales operations, HR, services and other leaders to support business change and elevate the impact of Pega's technical pre-sales function.
- Build regional technical pre-sales alignment to the global go-to-market strategy - with a particular focus on applying SaaS models, processes, and success definitions to Pega's SC organization
- Challenge SC leadership status quo to drive positive and impactful change in the business from initiation of ideas, through to collaborative agreement, and detailed execution and change management.
- Design and implement best-practice operational processes (including metrics) driving SC effectiveness and business impact
- Strengthen field utilization of sales automation tools and operational reporting
- Develop a regional SC Operations team, including hiring, on-boarding & training
- Manage operational execution on a day to day basis, delivering on commitments and proactively meeting needs of the technical pre-sales leadership team
- Review leading indicators of success and consult with SC and Sales leadership to drive improvement. Deliver actionable insights and recommendations that lead to sustainable growth and success.
- Drive positive and impactful change in the business from initiation of ideas, through to collaborative agreement, and detailed execution and change management
Cross-functional team projects and programs
- Work closely with regional and global teams to ensure SC team needs are met
- Partner with the broader Global Sales Operations team to meet region-specific objectives and execute on global improvement initiatives
- Spearhead critical operations projects
Who You Are:
We are looking for an intelligent, data-driven, collaborative operations leader with strong interpersonal skills. This leader needs to have a strong attention to detail and possess an outstanding ability to manage and influence in a matrixed environment through negotiation and collaboration.A successful candidate will bring exceptional communication skills andprogressive experience in analytics, sales technology, sales/pre-sales, B2B technology and team management.
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a technical or quantitative discipline
- 15+ years of related experience in Sales Operations or Pre-Sales Operations functions, including 3+ years of team management
- 5+ years' experience working in a B2B software sales model (preferably including SaaS experience)
- Demonstrated understanding of SaaS go-to-market models, pre-sales and sales support roles, business metrics and growth best practices
- Success developing talent for a Sales/Pre-Sales Operations function
- Experience with analytics and data management tools in a B2B software environment, in particular sales automation software
- Record of high-impact collaboration, demonstrated ability to influence and build teamwork and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful execution of complex change management initiatives
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organisations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Competitive salary + bonus potential, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 9773
Back to top