Director, Industry Principal- Healthcare Claims
Pegasystems is seeking a visionary yet pragmatic Industry Principal to drive Pega's Market-Leading Healthcare Claims Strategy. Not content with status-quo legacy claims processing capabilities, this key member of the Healthcare Team will help us shape strategy, define claims processing capabilities needed to support provider-facing elements of claims processing, and ensure that all PEGA Healthcare team functions have the enablement and training they need to successfully build our healthcare claims business.
The Industry Principal is responsible for defining industry engagement strategies and solutions and improving the sales team's effectiveness in using them to generate opportunities, pipeline, and won business. Identifying and developing winning sales themes and marketing our software applications through strategizing, distributing, and facilitating better sales content will provide the foundation for such improvements. The successful candidate will work with Account Executives in the development of Strategic Account Plans. The success of the Industry Principal is determined primarily by measurable growth within the specific industry market and the success of the industry sales force in accomplishing its specific objectives.
In this role, you will:
- Act as a thought leader, developing sales engagement strategies, marketing program ideas, and sales enablement tactics to improve cross-functional knowledge of Healthcare Claims processing
- Represent the company as an industry and solutions expert to customers, prospects, analyst firms, industry trade press, alliance partners, and at industry trade events
- Publish and manage all internal and external industry and solution content, including but not limited to industry and solution presentations, ROI calculators, industry training materials, and solution training materials
- Support Sales Account Executives in the development and maintenance of Strategic Account Plans for Key and Must-Cover organizations within the industry
- Support AE's and partners directly for larger, unique opportunities
- Liaise with industry product management to influence product and solution enhancements and roadmap prioritization
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a large and growing enterprise software market
Will have a relevant degree or degrees and experience leading transformative Healthcare Claims initiatives. Leadership experience is expected, along with expert understanding of the Healthcare Payer market, in-depth knowledge of the software and technology for healthcare payer claims processing, and the ability to translate such knowledge into comprehensive strategies and market value for our company. She/he will have a strong drive to succeed, demonstrate integrity, and be a proven, growing, top-tier thought leader.
- BA/BS degree (Master's degree preferred)
- Extensive experience within healthcare payer claims or risk-based provider organizations, including 5+ years of Director-level experience and at least 3 to 5 years in a leadership capacity
- Prior strategic consulting experience within the healthcare payer industry
- Demonstrated analytical expertise, problem-solving skills, and business judgment
- Excellent written and oral communication skillsStrong knowledge of and/or background in technology
We challenge traditional software methods to build elegant, high-quality, well-crafted solutions. -Pega Value: Innovation
Back to top