Director, Industry Principal
Meet Our Team:
The Insurance Industry Markets team is a key growth team within Pega's Industry Markets organization driving. The team is comprised of global group of Insurance subject matter experts with experience in industry business processes and digital transformation skillsets, the team enthusiastically collaborates and adapts to deliver value to Pega clients and internal stakeholders alike. Focused primarily on the needs of the Fortune 1000, we translate our expertise into the language and specific solutions of maximum client resonance and impact. We work to enable Pega colleagues at scale to more effectively engage Pega clients to understand how they can uniquely unlock business value from the automation of key business processes and 1:1 customer engagement only from Pega solutions applied to the insurance industry.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As a key member of the Insurance Team, you will play an integral part in the development and execution of industry-specific sales and market-facing content, go-to-market programs and client engagement strategies to increase brand awareness and promote Pega solutions for the sector.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Translate your industry understanding and experience into compelling value propositions that support repeatable, high growth customer engagements.
- Drive thought leadership activities, sales enablement strategies, marketing programs through the development of digital and print sales assets and related market-facing engagement strategies and industry content (e.g. social media, blogs and Points of View, product overviews, Pega product and capability differentiation, industry event collateral).
- Demonstrate an understanding of technology applicability to Life, Personal Lines and/or Commercial Insurance segments of the insurance industry, with special depth in either/both marketing, sales, customer service, distribution, artificial intelligence and predictive/adaptive analytics. Work with product and solution development teams in the creation of world-class technology demos by defining and documenting personas, steps and stages of journeys to be incorporated into technical solution demos.
- Help coordinate promotional activities; including advertising, conferences, tradeshows, and client events.
Who You Are:
A creative and strategic business and technology thinker, with excellent attention to detail including creating end products with a high degree of finish. You have in-depth knowledge of key business issues and software within the Insurance Industry, with the ability to translate such knowledge into comprehensive strategies and market value for Pega. You have a strong drive to succeed, demonstrate integrity, and top-tier thought leadership.
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor's degree
- Extensive experience as a marketing, communication, solution development and/or consulting leader, especially in leading and/or evangelizing insurance-specific digital transformation strategies with leading insurance carriers, consultancies or enterprise software providers.
- Depth of experience with CRM, digital 1:1 customer engagement, digital process automation domains and transformation.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- An opportunity to redefine the future of engagement within the insurance industry.
Job ID: 9211
Back to top