Director, Global Partner Sales Enablement
Meet Our Team:
Pega Partner Sales Enablement is a strategic function that equips our global partner ecosystem with the ability to consistently and systematically recognize Pega opportunities and have valuable conversations with the right set of customer stakeholders at each stage of the customer's problem-solving life cycle.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega's industry leading platform and CRM apps are attracting a rapidly growing ecosystem of consulting partners, system integrators, technology partners, ISVs and developers. We are looking for a talented Director Partner Sales Enablement responsible for shaping the partner sales enablement strategy and helping drive partner sales engagement & co-selling. This is a unique opportunity to inspire and further fuel Pega's ecosystem growth. As Director of Partner Engagement, you will be collaboratively with Pega alliances account executives, Pega partner pre-sales and partner sales leadership teams to build and execute comprehensive sales enablement plans to drive Pega & partner go-to-market.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Develop and manage a best-in-class global sales enablement program for Pega's global partners
- Increase the enablement of Pega's strategic partners to support and drive greater partner led and influenced sales
- Work with subject matter experts to deliver sales training and workshops to partners on Pega's strategic applications and go-to-market (GTM) strategies
- Track and manage the number of enabled Pega partner resources
- Develop a feedback mechanism for partners to drive continuous improvement
Who You Are:
Are you a hands-on leader who is passionate about driving sales engagement with partners? Do you enjoy working with channel business development and sales leaders? Do you have the experience delivering enablement plans that drive commercial success? If so, we are looking for you!
- 10+ years of experience in B2B enterprise software industry
- 6+ years of sales training & training management experience in the software industry
- 3+ years experience working with global alliances on sales and enablement programs
- Experience working closely with senior partner executives
- Previous sales/technical sales experience is a plus
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Deep understanding of partner go-to-market model
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and program management skills
- Ability to prioritize and focus on high impact initiatives to deliver outcomes
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 8458
Back to top