Director, Customer Service, CRM
Meet Our Team:
Pega Customer Service is the premier customer service application that predicts and manages today's customer journey on a global scale. Part of Pega's CRM Suite, this product can help our customers in anticipating what's right for their end-customers, connect end-customers to the right people and systems, manage complexity and evolve. This team churns out multiple product releases in a year while ensuring we maintain the highest level of product quality factoring in performance, scalability, high availability, implementation experience, security and accessibility.
This is a team of 10 enthusiastic scrum teams comprising of technical managers, developers, test engineers, business process developers, architects and product managers.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
- Pega is a CRM cloud company and Pega Customer Service is one of the best-selling products in this area. As per Gartner and Forrester reports, we have been consistently rated as a leader in our product offering and strategy.
- As a key leader of one of the most important products, you will provide leadership, vision, guidance, and technical oversight.
- This is your chance to work on cutting-edge technology, solving urgent, pervasive problems for some of the world's most recognized and valued brands
- You will have the opportunity to shape and develop various experienced Leaders, Managers, Product Managers, Quality Leads and Architects
- This is the opportunity to truly impact the future of Pega as we transition to an As a Service organization.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- In this role, you'll help us lead the definition, delivery and quality of next generation of Pega's Customer Service product
- As a thought leader, you will provide creative leadership to the team and best represent India based teams to global stakeholders
- Partner with the various functions including Platform Engineering, Cloud Engineering, Global Customer Support, Industry Applications to share and drive client feedback and product improvements
- Drive excellence in product architecture, design, development, Product management, innovation, performance and scalability
- Build scalable processes for efficiency, improve transparency, and effective allocation of time and resources.
- Lead strong group of existing leaders who are extremely focused and passionate about their work.
- Build world class teams and groom the next generation of leaders to take on bigger challenges.
- Ability to listen, communicate and motivateteams
- Communicate with executive-level stakeholders, identify dependencies and manage escalations
Who You Are:
- You are an experienced leader and industry expert, bringing in-depth knowledge of CRM - Service
- Should have around 17+ years of Industry experience with at least 4-5 years of experience in Developing/ Heading CRM - Service Applications
- You have a strong drive to succeed, demonstrate integrity, and top-tier thought leader
- You are a very collaborative and driven person with the ability to make things happen. At the same time, you are a deeply technical person, willing to get your hands dirty in the code if the need arises
- A self-driven, thought leader, technically focused, with excellent record of accomplishment of implementing transformation programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Empathetic and passionate about your products and customers/end-users
- An effective communicator who is organized, articulate, confident, and polished in front of customers and decision makers
- B.E / B.Tech from a reputed Institution preferred
What You've Accomplished:
- You could successfully create transformational impact on business by your leadership,thought process and innovation
- You have built world class applications on the cloud factoring in re-usability of code, scalability, responsiveness
- Built world class teams driving key strategic programs and deliver successful outcomes
- Built multiple business relations with internal and external customers
- A track record of using relevant metrics and process improvements to drive process and organizational improvement
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner, Forrester Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company.
Job ID: 7781
Back to top