Digital Solutions Consultant
Pega is growing, and we're investing in our digital selling capabilities to accelerate our sales growth in an increasingly digital business world. If you're smart, ambitious, passionate about technology's role in business, interested in starting a career in technical sales (non-quota), and want to work with a highly collaborative, innovative team, then this role at Pega is for you.
As a Digital Solutions Consultant, you will have a real and significant impact driving value throughout our sales organization by providing pre-sales technical/functional support to prospective customers through mostly online, remote sales efforts. You will deliver high quality product presentations & demonstrations of our industry-leading CRM applications and Platform that includes no-code configuration, mobile, AI, Robots & more. You will assist the account team in evaluating the viability of moving forward with a particular opportunity and facilitating the handoff to the assigned field Solutions Consultant.
Your success will be supported through continuous learning and enablement programs, including product, sales, presentation, general business, and business systems trainings. Through continuous coaching from your manager and working with peers and more senior Solutions Consultants you will gain valuable experience to develop your career within Pega. We look forward to telling you more about this great opportunity.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver world-class demonstrations of Pega Applications including:
- Pega CRM Applications
- Pega Platform
- Pega Robotic Automation
- Under general supervision, work closely with the Sales Team to create and deliver world class technical demonstrations
- Assist in the production of RFP's and other proposals to clients
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A culture that values high performance, client success, innovation, agility, courage and teamwork
- The opportunity to start and develop your career in pre-sales
- Competitive salary, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
- The right attitude
- Desire to be on the technical side of the line that divides Account Executives and Solutions Consultants
- Drive to succeed
- Studious - must want to improve, must want to study
- Able to turn on energy and attitude in customer situations
- The right career goals
- This team will have a two year plan - no movement till after 18 months
- The right background
- This is actually very open - Computer Science, Marketing, Business Admiration, English all good majors
- Must have technical Acumen - proven experience teaching/training/selling to others something technical
- Good pre-requisite jobs - Trainer, Computer Lab, Retail, Life Guard, Sailing Instructor
Qualifications will include:
- BA/BS Degree in Information Systems or similar field
- 0 to 2+ years of software industry experience
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to understand complex data relationships and rules-based systems
- Ability to develop a thorough knowledge of technology tools, languages and programs
- Ability to utilize technology-based tools and processes
- Ability to proactively develop customer relationships by listening to, understanding and anticipating, and providing solutions to customer needs
We are naturally inquisitive and have a fierce love of learning. -Pega Value: Innovation
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top