Meet Our Team:
Our team is multi-disciplined and multicultural, enabling you to see things from a different perspective as you work to realize an evolving backlog of demanding ideas to meet the needs of the world's largest companies. The Pega engineering office in Amsterdam is dedicated to infusing intelligence into all aspects of running a customer facing organization effectively.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you'll help us automate the delivery of the next generation of Pega platform in Cloud. This is your chance to get your hands on leading-edge technology and grow within the team to become an Expert in whichever direction you want to progress!
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Monitor and maintain daily the delivery infrastructure
- Facilitate the software delivery/quality of the scrum teams by creating new tools and features in the delivery infrastructure
- Develop understanding of the Pega Platform with an eye on continuously automating delivery related tasks
- Analyze performance of the environments and recommend improvements where needed
- Profiling performance and capacity planning of critical systems
- Respond to alerts and quickly triage problems and work with the team to resolve issues.
Who You Are:
You must demonstrate a high level of technical competency with a genuine eagerness to learn and use the DevOps tools for automating the delivery and testing of the Pega Platform (both on Cloud and on prem). The right candidate will also be a successful communicator and collaborator, responsible for developing and enhance our products. In addition to your technical skillset, the ideal candidate will be a self-starter who exhibits creativity, integrity and teamwork.
What You've Accomplished:
- Basic understanding of principles of continuous delivery/continuous integration
- Operating systems - admin level proficiency in: Linux, Unix, Windows, MacOS
- Proficiency in network protocols/concepts: SSH, HTTP/HTTPS, tunneling, security.
- Nice to have tools experience: Kubernetes, AWS, load balancing tools (Nginx)
- Previous exposure to application server deployments/DB: Tomcat, Weblogic, Websphere, RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, MySQL).
- Energy & enthusiasm to be part of a fast-paced team
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or similar degree is necessary and required
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Desire to constantly improve your skills
Pega Offers You:
- Modern office located in Amsterdam Zuid area
- Attractive salary, bonus and pension scheme
- Holiday and travel allowances
- Friendly, informal and multicultural atmosphere with more than 19 different nationalities
- Flexible working hours and a possibility to work from home
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- A lot of interesting and challenging work
- Many opportunities of development - internal and external trainings, Learning & self-growth opportunities (safaribooksonline.com, lynda.com, Conferences etc.)
- Game room and table tennis
- Hackathons and social events
- Fruit baskets & free drinks
Job ID: 9626
Back to top