Help drive the development of our product, which is utilized by Pega's fortune 500 customers. You will be working on a collaborative Scrum team and will utilize a variety of development tools to create the building blocks of our product. Your work will help make a great first impression on Pega's clients, and future clients, and will allow them to create their own powerful and fully customized applications. Join Pega's engineering department and use your skills to showcase the power of Pega to transform business.
In this role, you will:
- Maintain, improve, monitor software delivery infrastructure
- Monitor and maintain daily the delivery infrastructure
- Facilitate the software delivery/quality of the scrum teams by creating new tools and features in the delivery infrastructure
- Develop understanding of the Pega Platform with an eye on continuously automating delivery related tasks
- Analyze performance of the environments and recommend improvements where needed
- Profiling performance and capacity planning of critical systems
- Respond to alerts and quickly triage problems and work with the team to resolve issues.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Competitive pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 company holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
You must demonstrate a high level of technical competency with a genuine eagerness to learn and explore Pega technology. The right candidate will also be a successful communicator and collaborator, responsible for developing and enhance our products. In addition to your technical skillset, the ideal candidate will be a self-starter who exhibits creativity, hustle, integrity and teamwork.
- Basic understanding of principles of continuous delivery/continuous integration
- Operating systems - admin level proficiency in: Linux, Unix, Windows, MacOS
- Proficiency in network protocols/concepts: SSH, HTTP/HTTPS, tunneling, security.
- Nice to have tools experience: Kubernetes, AWS, load balancing tools (Nginx)
- Previous exposure to application server deployments/DB: Tomcat, Weblogic, Websphere, RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, MySQL).
- Energy & enthusiasm to be part of a fast paced team
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or similar degree is necessary and required
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
Pegasystems' Build for Change® Platform is the heart of Better Business Software™.
It delivers business agility and empowers leading organizations to rapidly close execution gaps and seize new opportunities. Pegasystems leverages its recognized leadership in Business Process Management (BPM), Multi-Channel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Rules, and Adaptive Analytics to uniquely give its clients the power to engage customers, simplify operations and Build For Change®. For more information, please visit us
at www.pega.com .
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice is available here.
Back to top