Meet Our Team:
Pega is growing, and we're investing in a new team to accelerate our efforts to serve the demonstration needs of our high-performance Solutions Consultants (pre-sales staff). If you are passionate about technology, move with a sense of urgency, and want to work with a highly collaborative team, then Pega is for you.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As a Demo Principal you will be accountable for all industry demonstrations for your designated vertical. You will set the strategy and direction of the demonstration stories and the build efforts. You will think and act globally, taking into consideration world matters which will in turn help you create the vision of how Pega has the capability to transform the industry for which you are responsible.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Creating best in class demonstrations and providing enablement on them
- Working directly with senior product management and industry market leaders to responsibly set a new vision of the future in the industry you are assigned
- Working directly with focus groups to test new stories to inspire our prospects, customers and partners
- Deeply understanding the applications in your industry and providing feedback to product to improve and refine the product backlog
- Creating high quality multi-media versions of the demos to leave behind at customers and use as demo backups
Who You Are:
You are a highly experienced Pega advocate who has broad industry and application knowledge. You are agile and work to strict deadlines. You are creative and able to express futuristic visions through Pega software. You have very strong leadership skills and can work with all manner of internal departments and individuals from engineering to marketing. You are not afraid of accountability and are motivated by success in your industry measured in increased pipeline.
- 7-10+ Years' experience with analysis, design, development and application deployment of large-scale Java-centric enterprise application systems
- 3+ years working experience of industry you will be responsible for writing demos for
- Ability to lead and manage development of engaging, advanced courses in Pega technology
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Software Development
What You've Accomplished:
- Planned, designed and created customer facing demonstrations
- Paired thought leadership with compelling data content to create realistic stories which work on a global scale.
- You have successfully created high quality video assets to support vision and journey demos
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 8300
Back to top