Demo Engineering Business Architect
- Hyderabad, India
Meet Our Team:
Sales Engineering group in the Pega Hyderabad office is part of global Sales Engineering group which consists of supporting teams across Americas, EMEA and APAC. We are responsible for developing and maintaining standard demos based on Pega technology and associated horizontal and vertical applications, and further customizing these to specific prospective customer requirements. Demo Engineering team is a highly dynamic team that is part of Sales Engineering group and is focused in building clearly differentiated and pixel perfect futuristic demos that can solve some of top business challenges our customers are facing. Demo Engineering drives the Demo Excellence initiative in Pega and builds a robust demo architecture and development best practices that ultimately lead to building world-class visionary demos.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you will drive the design and development of world class demos for prospective customers and partners by applying modern and cutting-edge technologies. This is your chance to support interesting customer use cases by providing your thought leadership to teams and help influence the product roadmaps.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Be part of vertical scrum team consisting a mix of developers and QAs.
- Participate in design and development of the targeted Demo Scripts for Manufacturing.
- Provide functional guidance and market analysis for the team and peers to follow.
- Be the gatekeeper for the collaboration between the Demo Principal and Demo Engineering team.
- Be responsible for raising Demo and Product feedback items for areas of enhancements and bugs.
- Manage the feedback from the field sales teams.
- Collaborate and communicate with the stakeholders and the dev team to understand the priorities by effectively managing the expectations.
- Define the Demo Data Management strategy and objectives.
- Develop thorough understanding on the underlying applications in the eco system along with the End to End release process with in IAD.
- Be innovative in your role to apply the functional and process innovations to help make the application highly competitive in market place.
- Accountable for controlling the metrics around the manufacturing vertical demo assets.
- Exhibit leadership in delivery and quality excellence.
Who You Are:
You are responsible for building the world-class applications that help drive Pega's sales and differentiate our solutions from our competitors
- A creative problem solver and a natural people leader
- Proficient in technologies who can roll-up sleeves when it comes to be among your team for blocker issues and guidance
- Strong communicator
- Metrics driven
What You've Accomplished:
- 6 to 8 years of strong and in-depth knowledge of the Manufacturing domain with a focus in the areas of
- After Market Solutions
- Supply Chain Management
- Warranty Management
- Field Service Management
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to quickly connect business requirements to the functional capabilities of an application with a strong technical bent of mind.
- Proven ability to co-ordinate a diverse set of business users to develop cohesive and streamlined requirements, documentation and user acceptance criteria
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines
- Willing to receive direction and guidance within a team environment, adopt and develop best practices and circumnavigate obstacles with creative technical solutions
- Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams
- Experience working with Creative project teams
- Very Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries.
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the most innovative and world's market-leading organizations and provide technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges
Job ID: 10046
Back to top